PDA

View Full Version : toronto electricians? I NEED HELP WITH THE LED LIGHTING

Sway84
06-21-2007, 10:16 AM
fuk im an idiot for trying to DIY the console and now im 2/3 lights out so i didnt bother fiddling with the 3rd...plus i lost the bulb console so one ac has NO LIGHT BULB AND CONSOLE, and the other has but doesnt work... it went on but then went off and never on since... i need serious help doing this if anyone is up to the task...please..help!

oh and where can i find these console platics?

brickhardmeat
06-21-2007, 01:37 PM
:confused:

punch
06-21-2007, 05:14 PM
fuk im an idiot for trying to DIY the console and now im 2/3 lights out so i didnt bother fiddling with the 3rd...plus i lost the bulb console so one ac has NO LIGHT BULB AND CONSOLE, and the other has but doesnt work... it went on but then went off and never on since... i need serious help doing this if anyone is up to the task...please..help!

oh and where can i find these console platics?

first off calm down, and speak English, 2/3 of your post doesn't make any sense!!!

so you took your console apart?
took the gauges out???
tried to swap the bulbs for leds??

whats a "bulb console"?

maybe if your post was clearer people could help you out...

Sway84
06-22-2007, 12:02 AM
bulb housing rather, i probably need 2 and i need to know which polarity i need to put the wire into the light pod...

punch
06-22-2007, 09:02 PM
bulb housing rather, i probably need 2 and i need to know which polarity i need to put the wire into the light pod...

good luck sounds like an expensive repair at the dealership for you is coming up...

brickhardmeat
06-22-2007, 10:33 PM
are you talking about the ac controller knobs? that is a no brainer mod

Sway84
06-23-2007, 07:15 AM
i just bought the housing and LED set from autolumination...is it just a plug n play style where i just put them in and im good?