PDA

View Full Version : -Sigh- no lip kits for the sedan yet

Spades
07-24-2007, 08:27 PM
well, I am hoping at some point a manufacturer will make a lip kit for the yaris sedan. on some other cars I have owned, aftermarket companies would make a knock off that looked similar to the top trim level of the vehicle.

Basically, what I want is a lip kit that looks like the yaris S package. I dont want a radical bodykit, I like subtle and clean. I wonder if any companies will make one for the yaris.

P.S. I know whats coming, the "If you wanted a Yaris S why didnt you buy one?" question. I tried, when I bought my yaris there were no S sedans on the west coast, I was lucky to get a base sedan. I figured sooner or later a aftermarket shop would make a kit for it, but, a year later, nothing :iono:

IllusionX
07-24-2007, 08:45 PM
it's not really a "year" later yet :)

but you can order the "S" Sedan body kit at the dealer in Canada..

fnkngrv
07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Why don't you go through Toyota to buy the individual sections then? I know what you mean about the "hard to find" ... I drove from Maine to Minnesota to get my S...good luck:smile:

slvryaris
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Here is www.trdsparks.com they have the front side and back like the S.

http://trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=544&Part_cat=7&parts_id=1531

Spades
07-25-2007, 01:23 AM
well, not a model year, but its been over a year since i purchased the car

Edit: I followed that link, and thats EXACTLY what I was looking for...sadly, I will have to wait untill someone makes a knock-off because I cant justify over 700 bucks un shipped for those pieces of plastic...full body kit? most likely...lip kit? not quite worth that much to me.

ChinoCharles
07-25-2007, 01:41 AM
Isn't there a sedan lip kit sold through the Thai group buys?

They're coming back, you know. :wink:

slvryaris
07-25-2007, 02:14 AM
Good idea...

eTiMaGo
07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
yeah Toyota here has a pretty nice OEM kit, TRD Thailand also has a pretty radical one, and I heard there are more local aftermarket options also coming... wait and see :smile:

jopi18
08-21-2007, 09:56 PM
any word on sedan body kits yet????....please?????

Kaotic Lazagna
08-21-2007, 10:36 PM
i love the OEM Vios front lip. so much better than the North American front lip.

whooppee777
08-21-2007, 11:47 PM
i love the OEM Vios front lip. so much better than the North American front lip.

what he said. i'm looking for something that isnt gaudy but is more than the S sedan.