PDA

View Full Version : Anyone goin to Nessei August 18th

DuckinOut
07-26-2007, 01:28 AM
The nation's premiere import auto show hits Southern California on the 8th Annual Nisei Week Car Show, where the car show meets cultural experience in Downtown Los Angeles. Mainstream Productions presents the Falken Tire Nisei Week Car Show to be held at Little Tokyo on Saturday, August 18, 2007. This is the place where the top-notch show cars come out to compete and show.

SHOWOFF CAR SHOW:
Cali's top show cars compete for cash prizes and trophies. This is the place where function, quality, and form counts.

The TOP honors in the NOVICE CLASS are:
SHOWOFF AUTO - $1,000 | CUSTOM SHOWOFF AUTO - $500

CATEGORIES FOR 2006:
HONDA SHOWOFF, ACURA SHOWOFF, MAZDA SHOWOFF, TOYOTA SHOWOFF, NISSAN SHOWOFF, MITSUBISHI SHOWOFF, SUBARU SHOWOFF, SCION SHOWOFF, JDM SHOWOFF, VW SHOWOFF, OLD SCHOOL SHOWOFF, TRUCK SHOWOFF, SPORT CAR SHOWOFF

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies:
HONDA CLASS, ACURA CLASS, MAZDA CLASS, NISSAN CLASS, TOYOTA CLASS, MITSUBISHI CLASS, SUBARU CLASS, SCION CLASS, SPORT COMPACT (Domestic) CLASS, VW CLASS, OLD SCHOOL CLASS
(Need at least 6 vehicles for each class or class will be cancelled)

Team SHOWOFF and Team REPRESENT awards presented by:
Team SHOWOFF - $2000 in BOMEX aero parts
Team Represent - $1000 in BOMEX aero parts

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT:
An all day array of stage acts including Hip Hop, R&B and bands. PLUS! To tease the eye some of the hottest industry models with their hot autographed posters and much more.

NISEI WEEK FESTIVAL:
Come get a taste of the Japanese Culture happening at various spots throught Little Tokyo. Carnival, food, shopping and more!

DATE: Saturday, August 18, 2007
TIME: 11am - 6pm
ADMISSION: $10 at the door
ADDRESS: 100 S. Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA. 90012 - CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS

http://www.showoffcafe.com/

laszlo
07-27-2007, 12:24 AM
i will be going and also i will be showing the yaris there. are you going to show
your car.

DuckinOut
07-30-2007, 02:10 PM
yup i'm gonna be there showing my car with team Flux! but i havent got that much done to the car:burnrubber: :cry:

laszlo
07-30-2007, 09:40 PM
cool i will see you ther so you are in flux say hi to mark and casade
for me.
laszlo
team hybrid

03Z33
07-31-2007, 03:19 AM
I'll be down the street stuffing my face with tofu :drool: I'll stop by to say hello when they run out of food :wink:

JosephDoc
07-31-2007, 02:35 PM
Another fun event in SoCal. :w00t:

田中秀樹
08-01-2007, 12:25 AM
i'm there all the time. i usually go with the bomex guys.

DuckinOut
08-06-2007, 02:54 AM
bump ... no one else planning on goin to the event or what??? i figured there would be some more yaris support . hehe

DuckinOut
08-13-2007, 02:23 AM
less then 1 week away . YAY!!!!!! i'm excited

FoEKuZ
08-13-2007, 02:30 AM
shoot. ill pop in.

seanele
08-13-2007, 01:53 PM
I'll be down the street stuffing my face with tofu :drool: I'll stop by to say hello when they run out of food :wink:

if you bring fried tofu, i might come and help you finish them..:wink:

seriouslly, I do wanna come..
but thinking that my car still not lowered yet, i felt so alone and virgin..:biggrin: :biggrin:

we'll see,
if my Yaris get the spring installed in time for the show..i will come.
if not, well....hhmmm......maybe i could bring another blue Yaris that is uglier that me...:tongue:

cali yaris
08-13-2007, 04:18 PM
I will be there!

laszlo
08-13-2007, 10:30 PM
cool hope to meet some you guy's and girls there

arby says
08-20-2007, 02:16 AM
congrats to Laszlo for taking one for the Yarii!

good to meet you there bro, and i hope to see your car in the future. hit me up about your kaminari kit if you still want to sell it.

PS, thanks for the harnesses! theyre awesome! still need to put them in, but we mocked em up and theyre bad ass.!

laszlo
08-20-2007, 10:33 PM
hey thanks man i got third place in the toyota class. it was nice to meet
you guys hope to see later. i will be at hot import nights this saturday
on the 25th it's a big show hope see you guys there