PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of the following mods...

vacantj
07-29-2007, 05:25 AM
This is what my Yaris looks like and I'm trying to decide whether I should add the following:

I been obsessing on getting some side markers but bought some vvt-i badges that I can put on there - what do you guys think? (don't want to put both since I want to keep the car as clean as I can..)

what do you guys think about getting mud flaps?

An RS (badge/emblem on the grill? (I was trying to just keep it silver and black (while minimizing the chrome or other colors)

Trying to decide whether I should paint my calipers red or black?

The picture of the wheel below is what I ordered but it's being shipped from Japan on a container so it will be here the 30th of August..

Thanks in advanced..

Vanderkitten
07-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Looks good with the tint and lowered, wheels will look clean. I like the factory look, can't go wrong with understated.

ASHRAF
07-29-2007, 05:59 AM
Looks good with the tint and lowered, wheels will look clean. I like the factory look, can't go wrong with understated.

+1 :thumbup:
Why don't u get the markers in the mirror covers (Sakura style)?

RShatchback
07-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Does the RS come as an option on sedans in japan? I thought it was only a liftback option - if thats the case, i say skip that big time.

And isnt there a different logo than Netz for the sedan?

cleong
07-29-2007, 10:45 AM
In this case, does the RS stand for Rice Special?

Seriously, don't badge it to represent something it isn't.

cleong
07-29-2007, 10:46 AM
And isnt there a different logo than Netz for the sedan?

IIRC on the JDM Belta the Netz badge goes on the front and the rear trunk lid has the regular Toyota badge.

Meteorite Man
07-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Never knew the sedans didn't have the side lights. Looks like a lot of work. Probably easier to go the mirror route as mentioned. Not familiar with badges and the placement there of. Plenty of advice and knowledge here so hang on and grab a pencil.

Looks good though.

eTiMaGo
07-29-2007, 11:42 AM
JDM Beltas are not sold as Netz (i.e. they have a standard Toyota emblem up front), or have an RS version.

Sooo... If you want a pure, 100% accurate look, forget those. If you want a JDM-inspired, different look, then go ahead, but get ready to hear the purists whine :biggrin:

ism3t
07-29-2007, 06:42 PM
what an idiot.

brickhardmeat
07-29-2007, 07:12 PM
ouch:laugh: