PDA

View Full Version : Just pictures of a few new mods

W.A.S.P
07-29-2007, 05:56 PM
- Start up pictures for my radio(Can't decide which one to keep)

- Steering wheel leather cover.

- Center armrest w/ storage.

W.A.S.P
07-29-2007, 06:00 PM
More

brickhardmeat
07-29-2007, 06:32 PM
:thumbsup: I got that same center storage box in the mail -finally- yesterday and installed it. I hated the Toyota one it was too high and felt cheap. This armrest was a great investment. It doesn't feel in the way and it matches up with the heigth of the door rest. Feels much more natural driving down the road with this one.

I like the black start up.

spinejaruk
07-29-2007, 07:46 PM
I also have that centre storage box - I didn't even bother to bolt it on - just slotted into the cup holder! I have a M/T - just plonk it out when in a I'm in a racing mood for the quick gear shifting:biggrin: ....

Good thing is that if you lift up the cd storage tray you can hide things under there ie secret compartment. heh

Ended up cutting out my own tray so it sits lower - I can stack more cds into that way.

Violin
07-30-2007, 07:21 AM
The black startup is nicer (especially at night).

bearda
07-30-2007, 08:22 AM
Resize the pics and put some more space on the right and left edges. It looks pretty stretched horizontally.

seanele
08-02-2007, 12:03 AM
:thumbsup: I got that same center storage box in the mail -finally- yesterday and installed it. I hated the Toyota one it was too high and felt cheap. This armrest was a great investment. It doesn't feel in the way and it matches up with the heigth of the door rest. Feels much more natural driving down the road with this one.

I like the black start up.

where do you buy that center storage box??..how much?
is there any store selling this?..i mean local pick-up?

seanele
08-02-2007, 12:04 AM
where do you buy that center storage box??..how much?
is there any store selling this?..i mean local pick-up?

damn Brick..i thought you are in SoCal...:biggrin:

brickhardmeat
08-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Ebay

nope, Texas

jimcat
08-02-2007, 12:32 AM
cool........i like the starting page
how much of your radio ?

W.A.S.P
08-02-2007, 02:03 AM
cool........i like the starting page
how much of your radio ?

Thanks! The radio was $500. It has a touchscreen with TV tuner, iPod interface, DVD player, plus SD card reader, It's XM and GPS capable. It plays MP3s, MP4s, Jpegs and has a lot of crazy features. I love that radio.

PetersRedYaris
08-02-2007, 02:47 PM
I also have that same center console storage armrest, and yes, it is WAY better than the factory armrest.

bearda
08-02-2007, 04:05 PM
I also have that same center console storage armrest, and yes, it is WAY better than the factory armrest.

Mind posting a link?