PDA

View Full Version : Performance parts

yariman
02-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Check out Boom Plus Toys Ltd. in Vancouver for some TRD goodies. ( boomplustoys.net) TRD seems to be the only supplier of any after market air filters, either oem style or cold air style.

jcove
03-10-2006, 06:26 AM
Check out Boom Plus Toys Ltd. in Vancouver for some TRD goodies. ( boomplustoys.net) TRD seems to be the only supplier of any after market air filters, either oem style or cold air style.

TWM Performance
P.O. Box 75007
1001 Montarville
Boucherville, QC J4B 1S0
Canada
www.twmperformance.com

Here's another place for those of you in Quebec. They don't have a new short shifter yet, but if anyone's close, maybe you could lend them your car for a day or so.....

TWM Performance
03-22-2006, 04:05 PM
TWM Performance
P.O. Box 75007
1001 Montarville
Boucherville, QC J4B 1S0
Canada
www.twmperformance.com

Here's another place for those of you in Quebec. They don't have a new short shifter yet, but if anyone's close, maybe you could lend them your car for a day or so.....

Hey Guys,

My name is Kevin from TWM Performance. We actually are looking for a 2006 Yaris to take measurements on to develop a short shifter. If anyone on this board is located in or near Montreal and is interested in a free short shifter once development is complete, let me know by e-mailing sales@twmperformance.com or calling toll free 1-877-655-0540, local number is 450-655-0540.

We only need the car for a half day at a time, depending on how it goes. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll provide more details directly to you.

To get an idea of our product line and what the Yaris shifter will likely look like, take a look at our site: TWM Performance Short Shifters (http://www.twmperformance.com/).

Thanks,

Kevin T.
TWM Performance

Idjiit
03-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Someone take him up on the offer, quick!

(I'll be one of the first in line to get this once it's ready - any idea what the price will be in US dollars?)

TWM Performance
03-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Someone take him up on the offer, quick!

(I'll be one of the first in line to get this once it's ready - any idea what the price will be in US dollars?)

The price depends on complexity 100%. We haven't looked at the shifter and shift assembly yet, so I honestly can't even give a ballpark estimate yet. I hope someone takes us up on the offer, I can't wait to add this shifter to our line.

Kevin
TWM Performance

Idjiit
03-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the response - good luck!