PDA

View Full Version : battery hold down pics?

yrsdrgn
08-14-2007, 04:45 PM
I was wondering if any of those who were in the battery hold down GB by FJoel have any pictures of the ones they ordered. I'm still waiting for a rendering by him and he never e-mailed me back. So yea, please show some pictures and I hope he e-mails me!!!!!! :mad:

vacantj
08-14-2007, 05:50 PM
I bought one that I guess someone returned cause it didn't fit - I'm guessing I will receive it early next week (cross my fingers) - so I'll add a pic if no one else uploads one..

vacantj
08-14-2007, 05:51 PM
It didn't fit because they had that one battery that it does not fit one (thought I be clear on why it didn't fit)

Chris07LB
08-14-2007, 07:23 PM
It didn't fit because they had that one battery that it does not fit one (thought I be clear on why it didn't fit)

The design was done on my Liftback, with the factory battery, and it fits like a glove. Optima Batterys for our car have a different size gap between the battery center portions.

Just an FYI for those going to install theirs... I know it is simple to do, BUT if you dont get the back tab lined up correctly before snaping it down towards the battery, it will not sit correctly. It is designed to be a tight fit, hence the whole reason behind it, so if its not positioned just right, its never gonna fit.

johnnyfive
08-14-2007, 07:51 PM
i belive he may be referring to someone with an aftermarket battery...atleast that is what i gather from his post...wasnt there someone in the GB thread asking about fitment for an ultima battery? maybe that could be it

Chris07LB
08-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Ah, i misunderstood. Corrected.

cali yaris
08-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm installing my Redline hood lift tomorrow, so this battery tie-down is going to be sweet!

whooppee777
08-17-2007, 10:59 AM
i still havent received mine yet. should i be worried?

Chris07LB
08-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Email or PM Joel direct.

FJoel
08-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Email or PM Joel direct.

whoppeee you should get yours first... the others soon after. Airmail from Canada is 6 to 10 business days, but that is if there are no border holdups.

I have sold about 300 of these on fjcruiserforums.com and only ever had maybe 6 get lost through airmail. It can happen but is rare. The shipping is a little slow. We could make it faster but then of course it is more expensive.

Unfortunately I didn't design these to work with Optima tie downs which is why SDMF opted out.

I would like to see pics as well! :smile:

Thanks

FJoel
08-17-2007, 08:12 PM
I was wondering if any of those who were in the battery hold down GB by FJoel have any pictures of the ones they ordered. I'm still waiting for a rendering by him and he never e-mailed me back. So yea, please show some pictures and I hope he e-mails me!!!!!! :mad:

I sent yrsdrgn his rendering a few days ago now... post it up if you like. It is sweet!

I also posted pics of the unengraved tie downs in the group buy thread for those who want to see the actual colors.

yrsdrgn
08-18-2007, 01:28 AM
here's my rendering

whooppee777
08-18-2007, 03:05 AM
whoppeee you should get yours first... the others soon after. Airmail from Canada is 6 to 10 business days, but that is if there are no border holdups.

I have sold about 300 of these on fjcruiserforums.com and only ever had maybe 6 get lost through airmail. It can happen but is rare. The shipping is a little slow. We could make it faster but then of course it is more expensive.

Unfortunately I didn't design these to work with Optima tie downs which is why SDMF opted out.

I would like to see pics as well! :smile:

Thanks

fuckn a. i love being first, it'll be the only time i come in first. i mean come on, i drive a yaris.

Chris07LB
08-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Uploading my new pic's now.... :evil:

Chris07LB
08-23-2007, 07:15 PM
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128932#post128932

kimona
08-23-2007, 07:20 PM
here's my rendering

Hey, that looks really nice!