PDA

View Full Version : Roeblig Road

HTM Yaris
08-18-2007, 11:08 AM
I recently took Coryn to Roebling Road in Savannah GA . Wonderful track . Even though Coryn passed nobody , she would put/gain distance in the turns . Roebling has a very long straight and it proved to be a weakness . The seats are another weakness. The the GLARING strength was that Coryn did back to back to back to back to back sessions , about 150 CONSECUTIVE laps . Everybody who drove the car loved her . Except for the seats :smile:

This got me thinking that I should petition Toyota for a Yaris to compete in the 25 hours of Thunderhill . With only seats , wheel/tires , brakes and suspension , I think the Yaris would do well , and I hope to prove it .

Enough talk , I'm going to get a Yaris ..................

blueskana
08-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I'll be moving to Fayetteville this winter and will help with a Thunderhill campaign.... dun-dun-dun-DUUUN!!!!

pleiades
08-19-2007, 08:30 PM
You know I'm down for driving, after my experience in the car last weekend. ;)

Thanks again for the drive, and I'm just trying to find out more about how I get one of these new 's' model hatchbacks.

Steven

HTM Yaris
08-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Don't worry I got you on my list of drivers . Hopefully it will be a mini Carolina invasion :headbang:

kngrsll
08-23-2007, 07:02 PM
hey its subaru steven!! im ken, used to have the white 240 for a long time. finishing school so i have no track car right now :( good to see you on here!

DJ, cant wait to join you sometime! have you looked into any alignment changes? i want to get some camber bolts for the front so i can dial in some negative camber, adjust the toe, and shim the rear. should help quite a bit!!