PDA

View Full Version : Washington Yaris Owners!

AWDios
08-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Roger Carr, I own a 1990 Celica All-Trac and 2005 Tacoma, and I started the Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club about 3 years ago. We cater to anything that Toyota makes. Our forum is at http://www.pstoc.com and is full of some great people and just overall Toyota nuts, including show cars, race cars, restored classics and even trucks.

Basically we just try to put out a bunch of events for the Toyota community. So far we've had 3 annual all Toyota Festivals which have gone over with huge turn outs. A few weeks ago we did a detailing class with Griot's Garage in Fife, and just last Sunday an all Toyota dyno day. We also do some fun cruises and meet and greets as well.

Anyways, I'll try to come over here and let you all know when we have an upcoming event, but otherwise you probably won't hear much from me (unless I decide to buy a Yaris.)

Please feel free to come over to the PSTOC site, and sign up as well, because I can't promise all the events will make it up over here, and we're always looking for more people to join us.

Hope to see some of you around.