nqd
08-27-2007, 10:45 AM
haha awesome...i wonder who left it... welcome to the site... hope u enjoy

Black Yaris
08-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Where ya at Phoenix... AZ? :biggrin:

Nutzoids
08-27-2007, 10:48 AM
NQD that was your 666 Post... Just letting you know!

Phoenix... Welcome to Yarisworld, that sounds like something I would do... Do you live in the Philly Area?

:evil:

nqd
08-27-2007, 10:49 AM
haha that reminds me of the movie "the number 23" i saw over the weekend....

The Phoenix
08-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Where ya at Phoenix... AZ? :biggrin:
Nope

Do you live in the Philly Area?
Nope

I call Heliopolis Home

-The Phoenix

Black Yaris
08-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Stargate fan also? or just into Egyptian history? or do you actaully live just outside Cairo?

YarisTom73
08-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Egyptology ROCKS :headbang: :bow: :headbang:

Black Yaris
08-27-2007, 11:02 AM
If you ever start watching the startgate series you realy get hooked.... we own every season

The Phoenix
08-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Actually I am an Egyptologist!

-The Phoenix

eTiMaGo
08-27-2007, 11:05 AM
whee hee our plan to take over the world is working :laugh:

Anyway welcome to YarisWorld, egyptology is a fascinating subject :smile:

Black Yaris
08-27-2007, 11:05 AM
:thumbup: Nailed it :thumbup:

Black Yaris
08-27-2007, 11:10 AM

-The Phoenix

Oh how my wife could talk your ear off....
she buys anything Egyptian, not the tacky stuff, authentic lookin items... well a couple tacky souvenier type things.....

but :headbang: , glad to have you here on YW

Nutzoids
08-27-2007, 11:14 AM

-The Phoenix

That sounds like a pretty cool job... I don't know much about it, But I am a Fan of the Mummy Movies with Brendan Fraser!

The Phoenix
08-27-2007, 11:16 AM
I don't know much about it, But I am a Fan of the Mummy Movies with Brendan Fraser!

Yeah, Me too!

-The Phoenix

sherryberry
08-27-2007, 04:20 PM
hey the phoenix!! welcome haha. wow, maybe I should start putting stuff on yaris around here.. but the yaris I see.. are always in motion lol

Trish
08-27-2007, 04:24 PM
Hahah lol!! Welcome then! I new here too and I love this forum so much: nice people, awsome cars, good help etc. You're gonna love it too!!!

kurokoma-kun
08-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Welcome Phoenix! :smile:

Your name makes me think you are Jean Grey (X-Men).

swng
08-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Good morning and welcome!

death is my gift
08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
Darn, thought there was another sci fi fan in the mix. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Welcome Phoenix. I've been meaning to do the same thing (note on car) to a Polar White that works at the same place I do.

Badass avatar btw.

death is my gift
08-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Your name makes me think you are Jean Grey (X-Men).

I. Love. You.

kurokoma-kun
08-27-2007, 07:03 PM
I. Love. You.

<kiss noise> :tongue:

For a long time I believed I was not a mutant, only to discover my superpower is nerdiness (omega level) :thumbdown: :wink:

Thotprawsis
08-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Hello Phoenix and welcome to the site. Do you live in the Downer's Grove area?

joe keeney
08-27-2007, 08:42 PM
A new face love your Yaris above all.

The Phoenix
08-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Thank you all…Sorry I’m not Jean Gray, But sometimes I wish I was :) Yes this Website, so far today, has been VERY entertaining! And just for the record, I am not only an Egyptologist, I too am quite the Fantasy/Sci-Fi Nerd… Last night I saw StarDust, and it was just as good as the book, Well not really, but closer then most movies. Anyone else a fan of Neil Gaiman?

So can I ask some Newbies for a favor? I would love to get the skinny on some of the quirky characters of this site… If you know what I mean?

Attached is a Picture of me wearing my Cloak…

I look forward to getting to know all of you soon!

-The Phoenix

ECHOKnight2000
08-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Welcome! You should post pictures of your car!

Anyway enjoy your stay here!:thumbsup:

Black Yaris
08-27-2007, 11:43 PM
Thank you all…Sorry I’m not Jean Gray, But sometimes I wish I was :) Yes this Website, so far today, has been VERY entertaining! And just for the record, I am not only an Egyptologist, I too am quite the Fantasy/Sci-Fi Nerd… Last night I saw StarDust, and it was just as good as the book, Well not really, but closer then most movies. Anyone else a fan of Neil Gaiman?

So can I ask some Newbies for a favor? I would love to get the skinny on some of the quirky characters of this site… If you know what I mean?

Attached is a Picture of me wearing my Cloak…

I look forward to getting to know all of you soon!

-The Phoenix
Stargate fan also? or just into Egyptian history? or do you actaully live just outside Cairo?
Geuss I was still correct, you a Stargate fan as well? The wife and I are going to go see StarDust this weekend:headbang:

brickhardmeat
08-27-2007, 11:51 PM
phoenix,

death is my gift will probably pray for you tonight:laugh: :rolleyes:

phoenix makes me think of that sinead song-Troy:smile:

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 12:13 AM
Geuss I was still correct, you a Stargate fan as well? The wife and I are going to go see StarDust this weekend:headbang:

You are right, I am a Big StarGate fan...

phoenix,
death is my gift will probably pray for you tonight:laugh: :rolleyes:

I don't get it???

-The Phoenix

brickhardmeat
08-28-2007, 12:34 AM
she is our resident christian

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Good to know, I enjoy discussing theoligy with Christians. It's so much fun! :thumbup:

-The Phoenix

Black Yaris
08-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Fellow Athiest as well?

brickhardmeat
08-28-2007, 12:44 AM
I love this show...

http://www.johnsafran.com/

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Fellow Athiest as well?

NEVER... I follow my own Belief structure

-The Phoenix

Black Yaris
08-28-2007, 12:54 AM
An athiest is not one of no beliefs, it is one who believe there is no god.... Buddhist are athiest, yet have their own belief structure

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 12:58 AM
An athiest is not one of no beliefs, it is one who believe there is no god.... Buddhist are athiest, yet have their own belief structure

Yes Black Yaris I know what an Athiest is... and I DO beleive in God

-The Phoenix

Black Yaris
08-28-2007, 01:03 AM
I did not want to offend..... just many do not actaully know what an athiest is, I am one, but I like to learn about religion, I actaully recently took a religion coarse in college, I respect others beliefs, just as I expext other to respect my choice to have no beliefs.

Black Yaris
08-28-2007, 01:06 AM
religion on YW.... that is a new concept.... wonder if we started a new thread about it if it would cause havok, or stimulate conversation?

sherryberry
08-28-2007, 01:10 AM
i thought atheist not only not believe in God but also not believe in any type of religion. oh well, i don't want to get into a debate about religion. there's no winning that debate.

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 01:14 AM
religion on YW.... that is a new concept.... wonder if we started a new thread about it if it would cause havok, or stimulate conversation?

I have Studied VARY many religions, Cultures and Languages.

And I assure you that Spirituality in general, should stay out of a Car Forum!

-The Phoenix

MarkBen
08-28-2007, 09:13 AM
My Yaris is Southern Baptist. We get into lots of fights....

eTiMaGo
08-28-2007, 09:20 AM
I have Studied VARY many religions, Cultures and Languages.

And I assure you that Spirituality in general, should stay out of a Car Forum!

-The Phoenix

Couldn't agree more. For the purposes of this web site, we are all Yarisologists. All hail the mighty Yaris! :laugh:

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Yarisologists

I LOVE IT!

-The Phoenix

sherryberry
08-28-2007, 11:22 AM
count me in :smile:

YarisTom73
08-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Possible pronunciation issues:
Yarology vs. Urology :laugh:

brickhardmeat
08-28-2007, 12:53 PM
yari-jihad

nqd
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
yari-jihad

:clap: :laughabove:

death is my gift
08-28-2007, 01:50 PM
she is our resident christian

That's a nasty rumor. I smoke a lot of pot and make out with girls :laugh:

Is that what I'm known for 'round these parts? "The Christian Girl"? Wow, I don't represent my people very well huh?

But I still don't see how that is relevant? And please don't explain it any further. This isn't the place for "religious" debate. Plus, I get tired of praying for all you sinners.

lmao, I'm so kidding. Like I'd waste my breath on you fools. :evil:

LOVE YA!:wub:

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 02:46 PM
That's a nasty rumor. I smoke a lot of pot and make out with girls :laugh:

Cannabis sativa, Better known as Marijuana, or Pot as you put it, is one of the planets easiest growing plants. Its use has been dated back to the Neolithic Age Or new Stone Age... The Introduction of crude tools and technology for the layman’s!

As a matter of fact Cannabis was used in the early days of the Christian church. Actually it was used as oil, containing a cannabis extract, it was called kaneh-bosem, it is suspected this Oil could have helped cure people with a variety of physical and mental problems.

So by no means does smoking POT make you a bed Christian… as a matter of fact there is a website dedicated to people like you www.christiansforcannabis.com. All of this without mentioning the Importance of Hemp in most early cultures.

Now as for the making out with girls part… Besides being incredibly HOT! Wink wink… In Genesis 18, God informs Abraham that he plans to destroy the city of Sodom because of its gross immorality, Sodom and Gomorrah have been used as metaphors for sinfulness and sexual deviation, destroyed by "Brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven" (Genesis 19:24-25) But by no means does the Christian Bible say anything about being Gay… Only today’s language suggests it, being that terms like Sodomy were actually derived from the word Sodom… So one can argue that it is today’s culture, and not the effects of yester-year that frown on the Homosexual Lifestyle!

Actually the Terms in Hebrew mean:
Sodom--"burnt"
Gomorrah--"buried"

Sorry… Kinda board at work today!

-The Phoenix

sherryberry
08-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Cannabis sativa, Better known as Marijuana, or Pot as you put it, is one of the planets easiest growing plants. Its use has been dated back to the Neolithic Age Or new Stone Age... The Introduction of crude tools and technology for the layman’s!

As a matter of fact Cannabis was used in the early days of the Christian church. Actually it was used as oil, containing a cannabis extract, it was called kaneh-bosem, it is suspected this Oil could have helped cure people with a variety of physical and mental problems.

So by no means does smoking POT make you a bed Christian… as a matter of fact there is a website dedicated to people like you www.christiansforcannabis.com. All of this without mentioning the Importance of Hemp in most early cultures.

Now as for the making out with girls part… Besides being incredibly HOT! Wink wink… In Genesis 18, God informs Abraham that he plans to destroy the city of Sodom because of its gross immorality, Sodom and Gomorrah have been used as metaphors for sinfulness and sexual deviation, destroyed by "Brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven" (Genesis 19:24-25) But by no means does the Christian Bible say anything about being Gay… Only today’s language suggests it, being that terms like Sodomy were actually derived from the word Sodom… So one can argue that it is today’s culture, and not the effects of yester-year that frown on the Homosexual Lifestyle!

Actually the Terms in Hebrew mean:
Sodom--"burnt"
Gomorrah--"buried"

Sorry… Kinda board at work today!

-The Phoenix

a bed christian? i wonder what that is

The Phoenix
08-28-2007, 04:26 PM
a bed christian? i wonder what that is

I can show you what a BED Christian is if you really wanna know!

-The Phoenix

brickhardmeat
08-28-2007, 04:51 PM
brings new meaning to having jesus inside of you huh?:redface:

vomit

sherryberry
08-28-2007, 05:18 PM
brings new meaning to having jesus inside of you huh?:redface:

vomit

oh my gosh.. how sick ha and very intriguing indeed

Typer73
08-28-2007, 09:25 PM