PDA

View Full Version : where can I get this?

redduck
08-28-2007, 07:43 AM
I really like this style of wide body kit. anyone know where I can get one? it looks like c-one but i can't find it. is it a one off job?

uncleyaris
08-28-2007, 08:23 AM
wicked front lights!!! Gives the car a feirce stance!!

Sabretooth
08-28-2007, 08:34 AM
ok, sadly...This car really cant be purchased, without some mods. The body kit is prolly custom, seeing the lights are actually off a Toyota Wish from Japan...then you have to do some cutting to convert to US Liftback sizing

Not trying to be the bubble breaker, but this car was created at a shop, with some time and money!

I love the look, wider the better, just as long as it doesnt look fat.

Yaris Omega
08-28-2007, 06:58 PM
damn why cant they make a widebody kit for the yaris then the yaris would look wicked PEACE

ryz1711
08-29-2007, 03:29 AM
Yeah it's a one off job.. but i think you can order it.. i think.
i was actually surprised when i ordered my bodykit from Thailand from a local Autoshop... the guy from the shop had the catalog book for yaris and stated that the widebody kit is his favourite.

I wouldn't want to be caught dead with it on my Yaris.. Dang Coppers

Everything for the Yaris HB was in the catalog.. Amazing..

Razr
08-29-2007, 10:59 PM
It's definately not a one-off - I've seen at least 3 different Yarii with this kit now.. But I seriously doubt it's going to be something you could mail order given the huge amounts of custom modding it'd need.

They do make widebody kits, you just need to live in Thailand ;)

caveatipse
08-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Why are the hood intakes facing the wrong way?

caveatipse
08-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Also, thje sidewalls of the wing are backwards. There needs to be sidewalls on the top of the wing, or else the air just slips off the sides and it is good for nothing but show.

BluYrs
08-30-2007, 01:02 AM
Why are the hood intakes facing the wrong way?

That could be 'cause they are not air intakes. They extract air from the engine compartment.

However, I seriously doubt that optimizing airflow was the main goal of the authors of this kit...

caveatipse
08-30-2007, 01:04 AM
I see. Why would they want to extract air from the engine compartment?

lostmind
08-30-2007, 01:34 AM
force cool air in the front and exhaust it out over the windshield...

lostmind
08-30-2007, 01:35 AM
Somehow I think that kit just has indentations and the holes aren't actually cut out on the hood for airflow...