PDA

View Full Version : Front end mask!!!

doginmyyaris
09-02-2007, 08:31 AM
After I asked if they made a bra for the HB (they already make one for the sedan), they sent me an email saying they would make one after getting *ten* requests for one.
SO, GET OVER THERE AND ASK, PEOPLE!

http://www.colgancustom.com

kimona
09-02-2007, 08:51 AM
I put in a request for a Yaris HB bra.

If someone with a Yaris HB in Southern California (Orange County, Irvine area) contacts them, they can get a bra for FREE if they allow Colgan to use their car to measure and design the new bra.

BTW, as long as you take proper care of your car, a bra will not damage your paint.

Just keep your car waxed, remove and clean the bra and wash your car regularly, and remove the bra when wet and allow it to dry before reinstalling.

I've used bras on my cars for years and never had any paint problems.

Zute
09-02-2007, 08:15 PM
I put my request in! I would only like it for the hood, but I will pay for the whole thing! :thumbup:

Come on people! Request!!!!!:wink:

PetersRedYaris
09-03-2007, 01:43 AM
I emailed them again; as I have already once or twice in the past about this issue. Hopefully they make it!!!

kimona
09-04-2007, 12:55 AM
I put my request in! I would only like it for the hood, but I will pay for the whole thing! :thumbup:

Come on people! Request!!!!!:wink:

Ditto. I'm looking for the half bra as well.

carlgt1
09-04-2007, 01:20 PM
I'd be interested in hearing about this, as their prices (around $100) seem much more reasonable than the 3M film I was looking into (quoted of $775 as posted elsewhere). I will be driving from Philly across country to Newport Beach CA in a few weeks so if nobody else gets there perhaps I could be the "guinea pig" for measuring! :-)

RocknRollRon
09-04-2007, 09:26 PM
I've put in my request...when can they ship?!!!!

kimona
09-07-2007, 08:10 PM
I've put in my request...when can they ship?!!!!

Got an email from Colgan in response to my request.

They state that no mask is currently available for the Yaris HB, but to check back in the future.

Well, if enough people put in requests... it just may happen.

So, even if you're not interested in a mask, perhaps you could request for the sake of those members who would like one.

keesue
09-07-2007, 11:42 PM
I want one. I'll respond to Colgan.

kimona
09-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Doesn't anyone from Southern California want to volunteer their Yaris HB for measurement and get a free mask (bra) from Colgan. You just may like it... Or, you could sell it on this forum if you don't.

doginmyyaris
11-05-2008, 07:46 PM
LeBra *finally* made a full bra for the HB!! No more chips!!

Cheapest I found was from www.brandnewauto.com @ $65, including shipping.

I'll post a pic once it gets here.