PDA

View Full Version : Kabayan Thread

dartt
09-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Calling all Kabayan Yaris enthusiasts in the Kingdom!

dartt
09-06-2007, 05:39 AM
Calling SBoy and Barumbado... of Riyadh! Just to let you know that there is an accessory shop in Batha (actually that car accessories road back of Batha) with a Kabayan installer - he installs accessories for our Yarises (Yarii?), like power door locks/keyless entry/power windows/fog lamps... etc.

ASHRAF
09-06-2007, 05:56 AM
I'm a Saudi guy studying in Australia

congrats on the sub-forum guys

I have a yaris in Australia and wanna share share the experience with yaris drivers (driving in 50+ degrees celcius :D)

how is it in Saudi
I miss this place sooooo much

ASHRAF
09-06-2007, 05:58 AM
BTW, why the hell do u wanna buy a yaris if the fuel is 45 hallalas/ltr? :D = ($0.12/ltr)

???

BARUMBADO
09-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Calling SBoy and Barumbado... of Riyadh! Just to let you know that there is an accessory shop in Batha (actually that car accessories road back of Batha) with a Kabayan installer - he installs accessories for our Yarises (Yarii?), like power door locks/keyless entry/power windows/fog lamps... etc. If you are interested, I'll give you his name and mobile number. It looks that he is working there on weekends only because I do not see him there on weekdays.

thanks dartt, would appreciate if you can share with us his name and mobile number. weekend is just perfect for me:wink:

by the way, how to go to the accessory shops in batha, say, i am coming from khurais via the SAS radisson hotel road?

TIA

dartt
09-06-2007, 08:53 AM
BTW, why the hell do u wanna buy a yaris if the fuel is 45 hallalas/ltr? :D = ($0.12/ltr)

???

Hi! It's nice to know you Mr. Ashraf. My decision on a Yaris is purely on looks and price... a look of a Camry and a market price of an Echo... a "baby Camry"... someone in this forum fondly called our Yaris.

BARUMBADO
09-06-2007, 08:53 AM

???

ey ashraf, how are you?

in my case, i need a daily driver car from flat to office that is reliable and trouble-free. my money can only buy a yaris.

gas is cheap but 120kph is the max:wink:

ASHRAF
09-06-2007, 12:44 PM
ey ashraf, how are you?

in my case, i need a daily driver car from flat to office that is reliable and trouble-free. my money an only buy a yaris.

gas is cheap but 120kph is the max:wink:

:thumbup: Great choice

I used to have an '06 avalon back in Saudi - Toyata did really well with that car

The yaris is a vey nice small car and it rocks :biggrin:

Talking about 120kph, f*** that :headbang:

I used to drive @ whatever speed I want, Use a radar detector buddy :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work guys, hope to see some nice pics of ur rides as well

tc, and cYa

dartt
09-06-2007, 12:45 PM
thanks dartt, would appreciate if you can share with us his name and mobile number. weekend is just perfect for me:wink:

by the way, how to go to the accessory shops in batha, say, i am coming from khurais via the SAS radisson hotel road?

TIA

Hi Bar......! I have sent you the installer contact - check your inbox.

ASHRAF
09-06-2007, 12:46 PM
dartt, same applies to ur case man

and congrats on choosing the yaris as ur car

Cheers :D

dartt
09-06-2007, 12:53 PM
dartt, same applies to ur case man

and congrats on choosing the yaris as ur car

Cheers :D

Good day Mr. Ashraf. Thanks a lot.

dartt
09-06-2007, 01:27 PM
I'm a Saudi guy studying in Australia

congrats on the sub-forum guys

I have a yaris in Australia and wanna share share the experience with yaris drivers (driving in 50+ degrees celcius :D)

how is it in Saudi
I miss this place sooooo much

Well... still the summer heat is on but my Yaris muscles its way through that high summer temperatures everyday without qualms. My only concern with my Jade Sea Met base sedan is the lack of a cabin air filter. I have to fashion out a DIY filter tray and used a readily available foam type room A/C filter as the filter medium. I have selected this material for its higher dust retention level & better air intake

BARUMBADO
09-08-2007, 01:36 PM
:thumbup: Great choice

I used to have an '06 avalon back in Saudi - Toyata did really well with that car

The yaris is a vey nice small car and it rocks :biggrin:

Talking about 120kph, f*** that :headbang:

I used to drive @ whatever speed I want, Use a radar detector buddy :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work guys, hope to see some nice pics of ur rides as well

tc, and cYa

@ashraf, avalon is a nice car.

about the 120kph, its only my 5th month here in KSA, so I'd better behave my self......I miss hitting 180kph back home at NLEX :thumbup:

any plans coming over soon? have a good time:thumbup:

BARUMBADO
09-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Hi Bar......! I have sent you the installer contact - check your inbox.

got it. thank you very much padre.:smile:

ASHRAF
09-08-2007, 01:49 PM
hahaha, That's fair enough man

I may come to KSA in December so we might organise a meeting :D I'll rent a yaris when I come back as well...I always do

cYa

BARUMBADO
09-09-2007, 01:40 PM
hahaha, That's fair enough man

I may come to KSA in December so we might organise a meeting :D I'll rent a yaris when I come back as well...I always do

cYa

im having my vacation on december, i miss home. you know what i mean.

but i will be back early january, hope you are still here that time.

ASHRAF
09-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Yeah man, I miss home too :S

will sort something out then, I think I'll be still in Saudi in JAN

keep up the good work, wanna see pimped out yarii in Saudi guys

cYa

BARUMBADO
09-10-2007, 09:51 AM
which toyotal dealer in Riaydh do you recommend?

I will need to bring my yaris for the first 1000 Km check up. I have a list of To Do for them.

Thanks.

dartt
09-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Don't know yet... my Yaris run barely half as much!

la panique
09-12-2007, 05:27 PM
I was in Saudi last december at the air base in Khamis Mushayt, no one obeyed the speed limit and I almost got smashed two or three times while driving our Mercedes cargo van. Some speed demons I tell you! ;)

Saw some pretty cool cars, i wish we had the new Saudi Luminas and Caprices.

BARUMBADO
09-13-2007, 03:22 PM
I was in Saudi last december at the air base in Khamis Mushayt, no one obeyed the speed limit and I almost got smashed two or three times while driving our Mercedes cargo van. Some speed demons I tell you! ;)

Saw some pretty cool cars, i wish we had the new Saudi Luminas and Caprices.

new lumina and caprice all over the kingdom. yep, F1 drivers around so better be quick and keep an eye on those 3 mirrors....

ricepower
09-16-2007, 03:16 AM
Kabayan,

Gilbert @k@ du2efs(yarisworld, grupotoyota)

Just got my Yaris from Toyota(ALJ) on February and rollin from Khobar-JUbail daily..

:thumbup:

du2efs
Alkhobar, KSA

Yaris Sedan(1.3) Y 8R3 Pacific Blue Metallic

dartt
09-16-2007, 04:00 AM
Kabayan,

Just got my Yaris from Toyota(ALJ) on February and rollin from Khobar-JUbail daily..

du2efs
Alkhobar, KSA

'Pre du2efs, kumusta, nadagdagan na rin ang dadalawang Noypi na nag-uusap dito... sana ay dumami pa tayo. I saw your post at the Noypi thread on Keyless Entry kit from ALJ, may I know if this includes the Power Central Door locks in addition to the remote? I have only a base sedan where everything in it is manual that I took from AutoStar.

ricepower
09-16-2007, 01:16 PM
'Pre du2efs, kumusta, nadagdagan na rin ang dadalawang Noypi na nag-uusap dito... sana ay dumami pa tayo. I saw your post at the Noypi thread on Keyless Entry kit from ALJ, may I know if this includes the Power Central Door locks in addition to the remote? I have only a base sedan where everything in it is manual that I took from AutoStar.

paps,

Since you are having the sedan basic...Power central doorlock is thru remote only. It comes in a kit with ALJ. Also with the trunk release since walang trunk release sa driver side ung basic sedan.

If I were you and have extra mola..Buy the harness only from ALJ and look for descent remote/keyless entry kit aftermarket like autopage.. Para plug n play lang ang mga wirings mo at walang putol. I prefer also na bili ka ng splice/tap connector sa SACO para d ka magpuputol.

FYI, ung binebenta sa ALJ is not genuine Toyota..As per my info is pinagawa sa malaysia at linagyan ng toyota logo+ALJ.

Register ka sa www.grupotoyota.com.ph

Ramadan Kareem!

du2efs

dartt
09-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks a lot 'Pre... indeed, very informative!

sboy
09-16-2007, 06:42 PM
hi guys!!! im a bit late though.

sboy here from riyadh too. i just read dartt's posts regarding accesories for our car, im so interested. im planning of installing car alarm/keyless entry and fog lamps. pls. give me the contact numbers. thanks.

so, when will be the "1st Yaris Meet, Riyadh"?

ricepower
09-17-2007, 05:16 AM
Thanks a lot 'Pre... indeed, very informative!

In addition, try to ask TOYOTA ALJ for their KASBAN card(service card). For my yaris Y, I paid SR3,500 for the 60,000km maintenance or 3 yrs whichever comes first. If you compute your expenses till 60k, it may come up to SR8000. Worth a savings..

If you have this card, u will not pay even a single halala to ALJ for periodic maintenance and u can wait within 1 hour only.

Mabuhay!

du2efs - Gilbert

ricepower
09-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Well... still the summer heat is on but my Yaris muscles its way through that high summer temperatures everyday without qualms. My only concern with my Jade Sea Met base sedan is the lack of a cabin air filter. I have to fashion out a DIY filter tray and used a readily available foam type room A/C filter as the filter medium. I have selected this material for its higher dust retention level & better air intake

+1 :w00t: for the DIY

dartt
09-17-2007, 12:42 PM
In addition, try to ask TOYOTA ALJ for their KASBAN card(service card). For my yaris Y, I paid SR3,500 for the 60,000km maintenance or 3 yrs whichever comes first. If you compute your expenses till 60k, it may come up to SR8000. Worth a savings..

If you have this card, u will not pay even a single halala to ALJ for periodic maintenance and u can wait within 1 hour only.

Mabuhay!

du2efs - Gilbert

Thanks "du2efs" for the suggestion, certainly that service card scheme looks attractive but I'm afraid I don't have that much to let go now, nevertheless very much appreciated and I'll think it over again.

sboy here from riyadh too. i just read dartt's posts regarding accesories for our car, im so interested. im planning of installing car alarm/keyless entry and fog lamps. pls. give me the contact numbers. thanks.

Hi SBoy, I have sent you the installer contact details - check your inbox.

BARUMBADO
09-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Kabayan,

du2efs
Alkhobar, KSA

@du2efs,

padre, your handle rings a bell, parang nakausap na kita sa GT when i was still in PI. amateurista ka ba, your handle says it eh kaya natatandaan kita.

dito na ako sa riyadh and driving a yaris (syempre toyota pa rin).

do you mean Al Jomaiha (ALJ) tama ba?

di ko pa naasikaso ang central lock+keyless entry ng yaris ko eh.

salamat po.

BARUMBADO
09-19-2007, 03:18 PM

@sboy,

padre, as-in sa likod ba ng manila plaza bldg?

let's go for a riyadh meet! i can make it past 8:30PM though. coffee or tea will do, we got no other choice anyway.

dartt
09-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Bar... I think ALJ is Abdul Latif Jameel, Toyota.

BARUMBADO
09-22-2007, 02:42 PM

@dartt,
Thanks for the info ha.

meron ba ALJ dito sa riyad? saan kaya?

BARUMBADO
09-22-2007, 02:44 PM

@dartt,
Thanks for the info.

is there an ALJ toyota here in riyad? or where in riyadh?

Thanks bro.

dartt
09-22-2007, 04:32 PM
The ALJ-Toyota that I know of is that located at Olaya Main Road after the former Dallah Driving School if you are coming from Batha, it is almost at the end of Olaya Main Road and besides Lexus. It is also at the end of line of those passenger mini-buses plying the Batha-Olaya route.

BARUMBADO
09-22-2007, 04:38 PM
The ALJ-Toyota that I know of is that located at Olaya Main Road after the former Dallah Driving School if you are coming from Batha, it is almost at the end of Olaya Main Road and besides Lexus. It is also at the end of line of those passenger mini-buses plying the Batha-Olaya route.

thank bro.

dartt
09-24-2007, 02:30 PM
'Pre du2efs, sorry to hear about that, I hope it's minor and you're fine... and your YARIS will recover soon.

ricepower
09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=143370#post143370

ricepower
09-24-2007, 04:46 PM
'Pre du2efs, sorry to hear about that, I hope it's minor and you're fine... and your YARIS will recover soon.

:cry:

:cry::cry::cry:

BARUMBADO
09-25-2007, 02:05 PM
1. hope you are OK and walang nasaktan.

2. insured naman yata auto mo bro.

3. sana pinoy ang gumawa ng auto mo...

sana di ganun kalaki at minor lang (i mean bumper lang sana).

thank ang take it easy padre.

ingat

dartt
09-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Nakuh! It's a pity looking to what had happened to her.

ricepower
09-26-2007, 08:05 AM
1. hope you are OK and walang nasaktan.

Thank God!!! all my passengers are fine.
2. insured naman yata auto mo bro.
It's been good that I got from Toyota(ALJ) not from Autostar. They will repair the damage for SR500(participation fee). Service will be done thru TOYOTA with genuine parts.
3. sana pinoy ang gumawa ng auto mo...
Yes, they have pinoy service advisors. He told me that even a single connector damage, they will change the whole harness

In addition, they are not like the other workshop doing heating and bending the frame. They use to change the whole assembly

sana di ganun kalaki at minor lang (i mean bumper lang sana).

Medyo malaki kac umabot ng 11k rials ung parts lang

thank ang take it easy padre.

ingat

:thumbup: kya ingat palagi especially crossing the streets

BARUMBADO
09-27-2007, 07:41 AM
:thumbup: kya ingat palagi especially crossing the streets

yup. ingat lagi.

i have learned this, there is no such thing as right of way dito, just avoid them nalang ....ingat lagi

jonr0613
11-02-2008, 03:06 AM
wow! mga kabayans!!!

ricepower
12-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Happy Hajj Al Adha

:w00t:

buthukoy
01-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Special shout-out to our Kabayans at ME.. Happy New Year!!! I was in the US Air Force Military Police '95-'99 & was stationed there many times. UAE, KSA-Riyadh, Al Khobar (Al Khobar Towers before & during the bombing attacks, then base relocated at Al Kharj). I know times can be tough to say the least, but what kept me going is the camraderie of fellow kabayans.. 'met some good friends during my stay. Keep safe Brothers & Sisters, keep together.. sometimes it's all we've got, & that's more than enough. mcdaddy, du2efs, sboy, dabiglu, barumbado, dartt.. MABUHAY!!!
:respekt:

yxmach
01-15-2009, 01:23 PM
hello mga kabayan....mabuhay tayong lahat........taga dito po sa jeddah!!!

Zainer
01-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Hello ....

This is my first time on this lovely forum I had a 2008 Yaris sedan A/T and I would like to ask you brother if you know from where I can buy RPM gauge (accessories part) cuz I already serched in Al-Ghorabi st. and AL-Alyan store but I couldn't find it.

Please any one who knows where I can find this part in Riyadh ...Kindly help

Thanks alot in advance:thumbsup:

Zainer
01-17-2009, 02:02 PM

TIA

also for me 2 please with many thanks:biggrin:

gerald
05-11-2009, 08:55 AM
hello must sa mga kabayan na my yaris d2 sa jeddah

jojopramos
07-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Musta mga kabayan... Bagong Yaris owner ako from Riyadh....

snerism
07-10-2009, 06:16 AM
Musta mga tol! .. bagong yaris owner ako 4 days old palang from Dubai, UAE =)

Bobby Tuerto
08-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Good day..

i have a sedan yaris 2008 yx...

and i would like to ask if anybody knows if the front and rear bumper of yaris sedan sports edition can be fitted to yx edition.

Bobby Tuerto
08-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Good Day mga kabayan..

Sedan Yaris owner ako from Al Khobar

dartt
08-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Special shout-out to our Kabayans at ME.. Happy New Year!!! I was in the US Air Force Military Police '95-'99 & was stationed there many times. UAE, KSA-Riyadh, Al Khobar (Al Khobar Towers before & during the bombing attacks, then base relocated at Al Kharj). I know times can be tough to say the least, but what kept me going is the camraderie of fellow kabayans.. 'met some good friends during my stay. Keep safe Brothers & Sisters, keep together.. sometimes it's all we've got, & that's more than enough. mcdaddy, du2efs, sboy, dabiglu, barumbado, dartt.. MABUHAY!!!
:respekt:

TY nang marami Buth sa pakiki-isa sa amin dito at sa iyong mga words of wisdom. It's a relief hearing those words from one who hails from a nice place faraway.

ricepower
09-12-2009, 04:54 AM

mnlorenzo
09-29-2009, 07:29 AM
I want to have my alarm checked as it trips after a few seconds when arming it. :confused: weird...I got my 2006 Yaris YX second hand and was not able to notice this -- ngayon lang:frown: Maybe something wrong in the wirings...I don't know..Where in Batha is it anyway? I live in Siteen by the way, at the back of White Palace Hotel

toyotayaris2309
10-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Dear to All Yaris Users,
hope that you're enjoying the performance of your car.

Thanks,
Robert

toyotayaris2309
10-06-2009, 08:25 AM
i have 2008 yaris sedan, it's is possible to put an automatic power windows?and key less entrance?

ricepower
11-04-2009, 12:28 PM
i have 2008 yaris sedan, it's is possible to put an automatic power windows?and key less entrance?

Naku, maraming mola ang kailangan mo. Dapat kumuha ka na lang sa ng Y or YX version.

:w00t:

marcus
01-22-2010, 05:12 PM
HEY KABAYAN HEADING TO PINAS SOON MERON BANG MAY ALAM KUNG SAAN AKO MAKABILI NANG COILOVER SA YARIS NATIN.. ILL BE IN MANILA AND PAMPANGA IN APRIL SALAPOT PO...!

rye7jen
02-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Hello's mga kababayan! I already registered as a user here in yarisworld.com since before I got my own Yaris. By the way, I got the Yaris Sedan 2010 all-standard. Due to budgeting reason, we decided to buy the standard Yaris muna then upgrade it at later time. 'Till now no mods have been made yet, but when I read all the posts here, then I imagined I have to start doing some modifications. My Yaris is just almost 3 weeks old, and I'm planning to change my mag'z and tires, any suggestions if where can i find a trusted and good tires here in Riyadh. Well I heard you are buying from batha, then can you send me a name or a contact number (or even directions as well).

I want to upgrade my audio as well (amp, subs, speakers).

Thanks mga kababayan's! Ingat din sa pagmamaneho, mawiwindang ka sa mga driver dito! :D

-RYE

trebparadise
02-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Hello Mga Kabayan! Newly Regestered lang po dito sa Yariswolrd. I got my Yaris Y last year pa but I found this site recently lang, Well I've made some upgrade to my Audio system, I add amplified Sub. but i wired the power supply direct to the battery and only using it when engine is running, Sounds pretty good to me.:thumbup:

amaze_2
03-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Calling SBoy and Barumbado... of Riyadh! Just to let you know that there is an accessory shop in Batha (actually that car accessories road back of Batha) with a Kabayan installer - he installs accessories for our Yarises (Yarii?), like power door locks/keyless entry/power windows/fog lamps... etc.

kabayaan saan sa batha? pwede ba i convert ang manual window sa power window? thanks

nuno11
03-05-2010, 02:31 PM
nuno11 of Dubai, UAE... Mga kabayan! kumusta na po! need help in finding accessories/borloloy for "puti" (my yaris 2009 HB)...thanks po!

syntax
03-07-2010, 04:28 AM
kamusta mga kabayan, tanong lang po kung meron kayo alam na mabibilhan ng keyless entry kit at kabayan ang installer.

salamat po ng marami

rye7jen
03-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Kabayan, pwede ba malaman setup mo? Ikaw na ba nag-set-up? Nag-upgrade ka ba lahat pati OEM speakers ng car pinalitan mo na din ba? Baka pwede mo post dito specs ng audio setup mo like yung amp wattage, size ng subs, mga wirings. Post ka rin ng pics mas maganda yun.

syntax
03-08-2010, 12:37 AM
just got our keyless entry setup, salamat kay brod' rye sa referral nya,,

@rye ano na next mod/upgrade sa twins natin hehehehhe

syntax
03-08-2010, 12:46 AM
@ amaze pm mo si rye nasa kanya ang contact details at location nung nag set up sa keyless entry ng twins namin, nag cconvert din sya ng manual to power windows

amaze_2
03-08-2010, 03:14 AM
@syntax full option ba ang yaris mo?thanks pala sa info.

syntax
03-08-2010, 04:14 AM
@amaze hindi pre, standard package lang., paunti unti lang ang upgrade ,,,,no problem.. glad to help a fellow kabayan...

rye7jen
03-08-2010, 04:41 AM
@Syntax: Kumusta keyless entry natin? Mine worked great! Natuwa nga si misis sulit daw. Ipon muna before going to the next. Unti-untiin lang. Update mo naman 'tong thread na 'to just in case may balak ka pa-upgrade.

@Amaze: Welcome sa site, same lang tayo nila syntax na bago dito sa forum. Ano package pala nabili mo?:biggrin:

just got our keyless entry setup, salamat kay brod' rye sa referral nya,,

@rye ano na next mod/upgrade sa twins natin hehehehhe

syntax
03-08-2010, 05:18 AM
@rye mine worked great also but with a few hitches when installing, we have to reroute the wire going to the horn/speaker to another hole, ung una kasing dinaanan ng wire eh butas para sa screw na paglalagyan ng strut bar or sway bars. ( gala muna ako sa mga shops sa sinayah baka meron 2nd hand heheheh)

nu ba ang next mod natin?

@Syntax: Kumusta keyless entry natin? Mine worked great! Natuwa nga si misis sulit daw. Ipon muna before going to the next. Unti-untiin lang. Update mo naman 'tong thread na 'to just in case may balak ka pa-upgrade.

@Amaze: Welcome sa site, same lang tayo nila syntax na bago dito sa forum. Ano package pala nabili mo?:biggrin:

rye7jen
03-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Di-ba same lang tayo? Inform mo naman ako or post mo dito kung may makita ka ha? Thanks! Parang mas gusto ko muna upgrade ang Sound system then tints.

@rye mine worked great also but with a few hitches when installing, we have to reroute the wire going to the horn/speaker to another hole, ung una kasing dinaanan ng wire eh butas para sa screw na paglalagyan ng strut bar or sway bars. ( gala muna ako sa mga shops sa sinayah baka meron 2nd hand heheheh)

nu ba ang next mod natin?

syntax
03-10-2010, 03:12 AM
same din ung keyless entry kit pero pinadaan ko ung wire sa ibang route kasi napansin ko dun nya pinadaan sa butas para sa screws ng strut bar, kaya pina iba ko, sa next mod parang iniisip ko mag mags muna tayo, ,sa tingin ko masyado maliit ung stock 14" natin eh, mga 205x16 meron kaya nun? para middle lang hindi ung 17"s masyado na mahal eh, depende pa sa design, magpa tint ka na kasi mainit na sa labas,

this friday punta ako sa mga shops sa may naseem area or sa may oruba, tingin tingin lang.

jonimac
03-30-2010, 05:05 PM
@syntax ... 205x45x16 exact size for YARIS, paki check na lang yung link, makakatulong to satin.

http://www.rimsntires.com/tire.jsp?itemid=20105&brand=Dunlop&model=Direzza%20DZ101&carMake=Toyota&carModel=Yaris

syntax
03-31-2010, 01:44 AM
salamat sa info jon, pero sabi mo nga BADEN na muna yun, kasi kathir fulus pala hehehehhe

duke_afterdeath
05-29-2010, 11:49 AM
tanong lang po,, bakit kaya walang a/c cabin filter ung car ko, normal ba un o dapat meron filter pag labas sa casa?

syntax
05-29-2010, 03:06 PM
@duke welcome sa site, hindi ko naccheck yan mga ganyan, tingnan ko sa mga manuals ng yaris natin

jonimac
05-29-2010, 04:31 PM
tanong lang po,, bakit kaya walang a/c cabin filter ung car ko, normal ba un o dapat meron filter pag labas sa casa?

@duke ...perhaps this could help follow the link::wink: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19720&highlight=a%2Fc+cabin+filter

Masilip na nga rin:confused:

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 02:09 AM
Jon, nasilip ko na dati air filter sa cabin. pero wala talaga... :iono:

syntax
05-30-2010, 02:58 AM
naku ako rin wala rin nun... WTF ! kailangan makagawa ng ganun, any ideas guys kung saan tayo makakabili ng mga materials na kailangan sa DIY air filter?

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 03:54 AM
Hi duke! Saan ka sa KSA? We just had our mini-meet and we held it at the parking lot of IKEA. Hopefully makasama ka rin sa susunod na meet.
:respekt::drinking:

jonimac
05-30-2010, 04:41 AM
naku ako rin wala rin nun... WTF ! kailangan makagawa ng ganun, any ideas guys kung saan tayo makakabili ng mga materials na kailangan sa DIY air filter?

ampootah!!! wala rin!:mad:

ano gawa tayo?

duke_afterdeath
05-30-2010, 04:53 AM
tnx guys, after 2 years just found out this problem,,, ndi pala ako nag iisa :D

@rye7jen, tnx for the invitation,, sa maather area ako....welcome ba kahit di modified na yaris, hehehe...

syntax
05-30-2010, 04:59 AM
@duke sama ka na sa kayaris ! ( term coined by blue ata) wala pa naman mga modified samin eh, sabi nga namin samahan ng mga bone stock yaris, with exception kay jonimac ( Y version ung sa kanya eh):bow::bow: pish ! jonimac:wink:

jonimac
05-30-2010, 05:03 AM
wala na yung Y tinanggal ko na!joke!!!

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 05:09 AM
Speaking of Emblems, may balak ba kayo tanggalin mga emblems?:biggrin:

And sa mga photos, sino willing mag-post sa Photo Section ng YW?:moon:

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 05:12 AM
Duke, basta Yaris enthusiast, welcome na welcome. Huwag kang mag-alala puro stock pa rin kami, (Excluding Jon, joke, hehehe) kaya maganda yung naisip ni Syntax for a meet para mapag-usapan or mag-share ng mga tips for the upgrades.

duke_afterdeath
05-30-2010, 05:14 AM
@syntax,, ge join na ako jan,, kahit ako lng ang 2008 model wehehehe...

duke_afterdeath
05-30-2010, 05:28 AM
ok,,, sana lng mapagawa ko na muna ung pinto bago nxt meet nyo,,, inabot ko kc may tama sa car park...

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 05:42 AM
Syntax kailan na ba next Yaris meet?? :headbang:

Hopefully makasama na si Duke and Amaze.. :thumbup:

jonimac
05-30-2010, 05:42 AM
@syntax,, ge join na ako jan,, kahit ako lng ang 2008 model wehehehe...

No Problem bro, kahit anong year pa welcome ka sa amin:thumbup:

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 05:47 AM
Try ko pa upload yung iba.. hehehehe!

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Bone stocks Yaris' but were proud for the camaraderie of everyone.:drinking:

duke_afterdeath
05-30-2010, 05:57 AM
ang kikinis kahiya dumikit, hahaha....

syntax
05-30-2010, 06:01 AM
@jonimac hohonga gawa tayo,

syntax
05-30-2010, 06:22 AM
any ideas kung saan tayo makakakuha ng pwede nating gamitin sa air filter

jonimac
05-30-2010, 06:43 AM
rye, baka pwede tayong magtanong dun kay francis, malaman lang natin kung magkano OEM cabin air filter? at least magpag-aralan natin, baka kaya naman diba? Palagay u?

duke_afterdeath
05-30-2010, 11:38 AM
guys monitor lang ako d2 kung may update kau sa cabin filter pki post na lng...:bow:

amaze_2
05-30-2010, 02:07 PM
duke may kasama ka yaris 2008 din akin.

jonimac
05-30-2010, 03:39 PM
any ideas kung saan tayo makakakuha ng pwede nating gamitin sa air filter

check ko sa SACO bro... kundi sa CASA bagsak natin nito.:smile:

rye7jen
05-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Subukan ko tawagan si Kuya Francis within this week, hopefully may maibigay siyang magandang advice.

duke_afterdeath
05-31-2010, 06:50 AM
2 years ng walang cabin filter ko di kaya pinasok na ng alikabok ang condenser ko :iono:

@AMAZE,, nice to hear :thumbup:

syntax
05-31-2010, 07:25 AM
@duke, wala ako gaano idea dyan :iono:, try mo rin dito sa mga repair manual

Here is the link: http://www.etimago.com/yaris/repairmanual/

antayin natin kung may info na si rye tungkol sa kailangan natin

duke_afterdeath
05-31-2010, 02:55 PM
@syntax, tnx sa link mukha nmang air duck lang ang problema natin sa kawalan cabin air filter (sana nga:bellyroll:) pero sa safe side mas ok na din may filter :thumbup:

jonimac
06-01-2010, 04:37 AM
SR 260 Toyota (original)

SR 40 Toyota (tabi-tabi)... imitation lang.

:confused: san kayo?

rye7jen
06-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Jon, San mo natanong yung SR40? Was trying to call Kuya Francis today but his not answering. I'll let you know pag makausap ko na siya.

rye7jen
06-01-2010, 04:55 AM
Was searching the net yesterday then I found this. http://www.thepitstop.com/
Although halos malalaki yung mga tires na nakita ko sa site nila, they might have some performance mod like the anticipated Rear/Strut anti-sway bar? Sa dabbab street lang ito sa dulo, try to visit the shop if you have time.

syntax
06-01-2010, 05:17 AM
@rye, cge wait muna natin ung kay kuya francis, pero mas inclined na ako saSR40 lang, kasi si duke 2years na ala pala nun, ok pa naman, so even an imitation would do.

on the sidenote this is an interesting DIY, http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19530, try ko gawin bukas ng hapon.

jonimac
06-01-2010, 05:19 AM
rye, nadadaanan ko na ito. hesitant lang ako huminto gawa nang malulupit auto nila. yeah... why not give a try.

was out for work early, dumaan narin ako sa toyota-nassem, then sa mga talyer dito sa amin, may mga small shops for spare parts ng toyota, dun ko nakita yung filter. may orig din sila sr220 naman. yung 40riyals need to cut a bit kasi medyo malaki size nya pero pwede na rin kaysa naman nga wala, diba?

jonimac
06-01-2010, 05:23 AM
@rye, cge wait muna natin ung kay kuya francis, pero mas inclined na ako saSR40 lang, kasi si duke 2years na ala pala nun, ok pa naman, so even an imitation would do.

on the sidenote this is an interesting DIY, http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19530, try ko gawin bukas ng hapon.

Me too:thumbsup: was looking also san makakabili ng insulation na yan, sa aircon shops malamang, san ba meron bro? sama ako. sa aluminum tape, sa SACO meron yan. malaking tulong ito lalao na sa place natin, super init!:thumbup:

syntax
06-01-2010, 05:48 AM
baka nga sa mga aircon shops, 3/4 lang ang size na kailangan natin, mga 1 meter pwede na cguro, daan ako ng SACO mamaya para sa aluminum tape.. for sure malaki ang maitutulong satin nyan, lalo napalapit na ang summer..

duke_afterdeath
06-01-2010, 01:13 PM
ok na din ako sa 40SR. .....

sa insulation mukhang ok nga d2 para makadagdag lamig...

syntax
06-02-2010, 03:31 AM
so go na tayo sa 40Sr na lang? wala pa ata reply si kuya francis eh, sa insulation sabay sabay kaya tayo maggawa nun? para may ideas at inputs ang bawat isa, sino may malawak na parking space at pwede? at hindi masyado mainit? whaddya think? pwede ba sa inyo idol jonimac?

jonimac
06-02-2010, 06:32 AM
@syntax, sa space no problem dito sa amin, pero wala ring lilim. 5am at 5pm lang malilim dito. your call! hehehehe.

syntax
06-02-2010, 08:22 AM
@jonimac call ako dyan tutal sunog na naman ako wala na masusunog pa wehehehe, magpayong na lang wehehehe, meron na ako maraming cable ties. sino pa gusto sumama?

rye7jen
06-03-2010, 03:13 AM
Mga tol ,sorry sa late reply. Katatawag lang ni kuya francis today, tapos tinanong ko siya about sa air cabin filter, sabi marami nga daw ang nagccomplain about dun. Tapos tinanong ko siya kung bibili pa ba, sabi niya tatawagan niya daw ako ulit dahil itatanong niya sa mga technicians doon.

rye7jen
06-03-2010, 03:14 AM
Gusto ko idea about sa insulation pero san ba makakabili nu at ano ba yung right measurement for it?

syntax
06-03-2010, 03:58 AM
@ rye ung insulation 3/4" ang size nya at nakakabili ata sa mga aircon at ref. shops.
about sa cabin filter, wait ba tayo sa feedback or go na tayo?

syntax
06-03-2010, 04:46 AM
about insulation, i will try to install it today afternoon, sino available para sabay sabay na tayo mag DIY

duke_afterdeath
06-03-2010, 02:41 PM
@syntax, natuloy ba pagkabit mo ng insulation?

syntax
06-03-2010, 02:44 PM
@ duke may bago thread para dun sa pagkabit ng insulation, oo natuloy pre

duke_afterdeath
06-03-2010, 02:46 PM
@syntax, ok tnx

syntax
06-04-2010, 03:32 PM
tahimik ata ang mga kayaris ngayon? busy ba?

rye7jen
06-05-2010, 08:25 AM
@syntax astig DIY ng insulation. Mukhang malabo na yung kay kuya francis kasi 'till now wala pa rin akong narereceive na tawag niya, my apologies. I suggest na go na lang dun sa SR40.00, hindi naman cguro ganun kalaki ang difference when it comes to their performance. Question, kumusta naman ang effect ng merong insulation? Ilang percent ang difference compared nung wala? Busy nanaman ang buhay ko kaya baka next month ko na magagawa 'to. Haha! patulong naman din just in case may free time na! :D

syntax
06-05-2010, 01:04 PM
mas mabilis sya lumamig at parang maintained ang lamig nya agad, ung compressor hindi sya lagi na cclick para gumana, no problem pre just give me a call kung kelan natin gagawin yan