PDA

View Full Version : armrest finds!

reznunt
09-13-2007, 07:30 PM
new weird style but someone might like it... (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Toyota-Yaris-liftback-Armrest-arm-rest-storage-07_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33695QQihZ010QQitemZ 200150746309QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

JDM armrest for cheap in case someone wants one! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280152089768&rd=1) i can't use it because it uses the factory seat rails to mount to

kimona
09-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah, you're right there... that first armrest is definitely weird! Don't like it!

The JDM armrest is really nice for someone who drives an automatic transmission. It's a great addition to the interior.

If you drive a stick, I would recommend getting the small flip-up armrest from your local Toyota dealer.

brickhardmeat
09-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Yeah, you're right there... that first armrest is definitely weird! Don't like it!

The JDM armrest is really nice for someone who drives an automatic transmission. It's a great addition to the interior.

If you drive a stick, I would recommend getting the small flip-up armrest from your local Toyota dealer.

ha the toyota one would be in the way more than the console, by the way the console is NOT and armrest

kimona
09-13-2007, 08:13 PM
ha the toyota one would be in the way more than the console, by the way the console is NOT and armrest

Yeah... you're right about the JDM one. Now that you point that out, I remember driving my friends Vitz in Japan... and the "console" wasn't high enough for me to use as an armrest! Good point here for anyone really wanting an armrest.

I have the Toyota armrest, and I thought it would be out of the way enough for comfortable shifting when flipped up. Then, on the freeway, you could just flip it down and relax. No?

brickhardmeat
09-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah, that is an advantage of the Toyota one. I had one but I'm happier with the leather console/rest, not the one above