PDA

View Full Version : tints and paint protect?

njiteb
09-14-2007, 12:07 AM
i was wondering where everyone got their tints and for how much. i'm from eastern mass, wanting to get some tints for my yaris. also wanting to know if there's any place around here provide protection wrap installation for cars, if you know what i'm talking about... :biggrin:

xpeteyjtx
09-14-2007, 11:11 AM
i got my tint done at sound tropics in taunton, MA. It cost $220 I believe. 20% on the sides, windshield strip, and 40% on the back. The back tint is NOT one piece, I believe it is 3 pieces. If you want a single piece back, I think it was about $60-70 more.

It might seem a little pricey, but we have had four cars tinted there and the result was always great.

songa
11-28-2008, 03:21 AM
20%? isnt the legal limit in MA 35% all around?

are the back windows in the yaris already tinted? if so, what percentage do you have to get to stay legal? 40%?

anubisx99
11-28-2008, 04:06 PM
the legal limit in MA is limited to the front only, it CANNOT BE ANYLESS than 35%, as far as the back and sides you can do whatever, I know because I do my own tints, allways have, if anyone wants I can do them for them, PM me and I'll tell you what to get and when can we meet so I can do it.