PDA

View Full Version : C7 FallTour Oct 14th (toronto area)

brandon6976
09-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Hey guys I know a couple of you guys came out last year below is the post I just made on C7performance. I think it'd be awesome if some of you guys can make it again this year!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

Sadly the summer is coming to an end, which means winter is not too far away. However, before winter comes along, there is one exciting event coming up in the fall.

I know a lot of you have been asking about the Fall Tour for some time now. We are very excited about this event as well and are looking forward to a large attendance this year. Thus, we, the EMT of C7Performance are proud to announce Fall Tour 2007.

For those who are not aware what the Fall Tour event is about, the event started with a select number of drivers who wanted to get together with fellow auto enthusiasts and had about only 12 fellow drivers on the tour. Since then every year after we've had a great turn out of people wanting to go for an end of the season tour. The fall tour is a non-profit event (its totally free) that is made successful by participation of the Ontario and surrounding clubs now reaching numbers of over 500 fellow auto enthusiasts. Click http://forums.c7performance.com/video/FallTour.wmv for a video of one of the past fall tour events.

This highly anticipated event will occur Sunday October 14th 2007. Registration has started, so click on the link provided and register yourself. As well, you will find a link for the waiver that needs to be filled out for the day of the Fall Tour. It is imperative that this waiver be signed and ready to hand to one of the C7 organizers before leaving to start the route. So please be courteous, if you do not have it filled out before leaving, you will be holding up the rest of the line.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Fall Tour. Please choose a representative from your club accordingly and email brandon@c7performance.com

As well, cars will leave with their club, so please stay with your club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be provided the day of the event and e-mailed out the day before the event.

Now we are hoping for a huge number of participants for this year. However, I need to emphasize something. As members of car clubs, we need to show the community we are serious about safety. Recklessness will not be tolerated at all at this event. That being said, the police are aware of our event and are supporting our tour. Reckless driving will not be tolerated so please keep this in mind the day of the event.
This year’s event will start on the east side of Toronto (rather than the west) in the Pickering/Whitby area and go north/east. We have arranged a special finish line at a professional race track which we will get to park and enjoy the day.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc., please do not hesitate to contact Brandon (brandon@c7performance.com) or Darryl (Darryl@C7performance.com ). We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

All being said, let’s make this Fall Tour the best yet! So register yourself and get ready for the highly talked event yet!

Take care,
EMT of C7 Performance
waiver - www.falltour.ca/waiver.pdf
registration site - www.falltour.ca