PDA

View Full Version : Spider Invasion!

Gnomes
09-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Every night when I get out of work there are spiders and their webs all over my car. Mainly they are on the passenger side mirror, yet I saw one trying to do its thing right in front of me INSIDE the car last night. I think they might be living behind the mirrors. Has this ever happened to anyone else before? Any thoughts?

sam07yaris
09-29-2007, 01:00 AM
spray pressurized water in to it. Hornets love those areas too.

Gnomes
09-29-2007, 05:13 PM
that's what i ended up doing today. nothing came out from behind the mirrors, nor could i find any spiders any where. I hosed down the under carriage completely as well. we'll see what happens. maybe it's just where I work and not my car. i'm not sure

sam07yaris
09-30-2007, 12:42 PM
yeah its where u work. lately i've been some pretty big ass spiders at my place and at my job. Oh they are about maybe 3/4" or so. I was thinking of having a spider fight. would have been cool to watch spiders annihiliate each other

anubisx99
11-06-2008, 10:37 PM
hey I have some in my car too!!!!! not only that...my brother's has them too!!! inside the car...every morning there's spider web ON the INSIDE of the windshield...uh???

KittenRD
11-08-2008, 11:10 AM
I have spider webs as well. Though there are not too many so I don't do much about it. I agree with Sam...try the power washer.