PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Yaris Sedan Automatic 4 door

Jonny878
10-26-2008, 06:58 PM
I have a 2007 Yaris, automatic, 4 door, sedan, grey exterior, charcoal interior, split back seat, ABS, Tachometer, pw windows, pw locks, keyless entry, first aid kit with cargo net, 28k miles, pw mirrors, and hub caps.

I am asking 12,800 obo. Vehicle is located in Kansas City Missouri. Has warranty up to 6 years or 60,000 miles through Toyota (bumper to bumper). I believe the extended warranty is transferrable to second owner. If not it still has another 1 1/2 under the factory warranty. Contact me at Jawnny@hotmail.com if you are interested.

williamgeorge
12-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Toyota's Yaris, its best-seller in Europe, makes its U.S. debut this spring with the new 2007 sedan and hatchback models, and Toyota has released the full specs and pictures for both variants. After it rolled out in Europe in 1999, the Yaris grabbed both the 2000 European COTY and the 2000 Japan COTY awards. In the U.S., the Yaris will replace the unsuccessful Echo subcompact. The new Yaris is bigger than the popular European version, and rides on a brand-new platform that will be used in a number of future vehicles.
-----------
george
New Cars (http://www.freecarforum.com)