View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 05:41 PM   #80
jcove

Drives: 2011 Rogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTech1
I'm sorry, but for someone who works for a car rental company that's all you do... You work for a car rental company... You obviously don't know much about cars. And if you're talking about some other country, I'm talking about the ones that are coming to the USDM... So you probably aren't following what I'm saying correctly.
Easy buddy. Don't offend people. This is just a place to discuss things. This guy could own the rental car company for all you know and his other car could be a BMW. I personally could have afforded more, but the Yaris was what I decided to buy now.

I still stand by my comments that the Yaris is a very solid car, not a cheap "$3 game". I don't agree that ANYONE purchasing a brand new car, be it $15,000 or 150,000, should put up with a problem if it's obvious that it SHOULD NOT rattle. Some members have cars that are making more noise than they should. Most here agree. My car doesn't rattle at all. I took other cars for a test drive before I picked up mine and these didn't have rattles either.