Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-20-2006, 12:51 PM   #1
asa805

Drives: 07 White 2dr Yaris Hatch
Someone scratched up my Yaris today.

Two big circular scrapes which removed all the point (about a quarter big each) and one scrape that took a line of paint off about 2 inches long. IM SOOO upset!

clearly this piece of shit car (had to be like a early 90's supra) did not fit into that spot. ANd basically banged into my car and the person behind him. he had about a foot space in each direction if that.

I wish i didnt have to park on teh damn street for school!

Im not going to tell you what i did in retaliation.

any tips on how to fix it up so it doesnt look like shit?
asa805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:55 PM   #2
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
no idea on the fix up other than having the panels repainted....so then you are sure that this Supra was the culprit? It was still parked there????

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:59 PM   #3
Yaris Revenge
GIGA...DRILL...BREAKER!!!

Drives: Lagann. ;P
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa805

Oh, c'mon! Now you've got us curious!

~YR
Old 07-20-2006, 01:30 PM   #4
asa805

Drives: 07 White 2dr Yaris Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkngrv
no idea on the fix up other than having the panels repainted....so then you are sure that this Supra was the culprit? It was still parked there????
yes it was... and it would have been physically impossible for that car to get into the spot without hitting me and the rear guy. Also he had a messed up front licensce plate which was all bent at the edges sticking out. Its clear that that is where the damage came from.

I go to college so it was obviously some 20 year old who doesnt know how to parallel park and should have never attemtped to go into that spot.
asa805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:28 PM   #5
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
Dont know whats worse, an NYC driver, or a NJ driver!!

God forbid, someone actually has any respect for someone else's shit!
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #6
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover

Drives: A Super Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa805
Two big circular scrapes which removed all the point (about a quarter big each) and one scrape that took a line of paint off about 2 inches long. IM SOOO upset!

clearly this piece of shit car (had to be like a early 90's supra) did not fit into that spot. ANd basically banged into my car and the person behind him. he had about a foot space in each direction if that.

I wish i didnt have to park on teh damn street for school!

any tips on how to fix it up so it doesnt look like shit?

Not only on this forum but others as well namely Toyotanation, I keep hearing more and more people having their Yaris's being scraped or scratched
It really sucks...I'm sorry to hear about your troubles...were you able to get a licensce plate number of the other car? Cause if you did then you could report it to the police...again sorry to hear about your troubles and unfortunately in your situation you might have to replace or have whole parts (not whole car just the places effected) to be repainted again which will cost $$$.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:47 PM   #7
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
I am still intrigued by the retaliation part... I would have waited til they showed up and at least gave them a

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote