Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-24-2007, 06:23 AM   #1
jaspie
Lil White her name is ~

Drives: White YRX 5DR Hatchback 2006
IF I EVER CATCH YOU!!!

A$$HOLES ~

Just cause you can't have a pretty Yaris like my Lil White doesn't mean you can egg her ~

Eggs are for eating.....not chucking ~ If I ever catch you then watch out ~

Luckily for waxing.....little egg shells can't harm my paint ~ I've cleaned it ~ Talking about waxing.....I need to give my car a good wash and then wax her well ~

I am so pissed though.....bored, annoying people who have no respect for other peoples properties ~ Especially for the car you love ~

Jaspie ~

Last edited by jaspie; 03-24-2007 at 06:56 AM.
jaspie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #2
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
hehe I gave love to my yaris last week, got all inside here but (putting in double din) she didn't like it so I got my stock back in...

my car is sexier than urs monkey groppin douchebag!

-- Blen
Blenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:19 AM   #3
jaspie
Lil White her name is ~

Drives: White YRX 5DR Hatchback 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenjar View Post
hehe I gave love to my yaris last week, got all inside here but (putting in double din) she didn't like it so I got my stock back in...

my car is sexier than urs monkey groppin douchebag!

-- Blen
-_-" ~

Jaspie ~
jaspie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:20 AM   #4
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
I got off topic huh..hheehehehe

nice car buddy...so when r u gonna send me that ralli spoiler in 209 paint code?

-- Blen
Blenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:44 AM   #5
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Hey Jaspie I got egged too :~( The one day I had to park on the street instead of the garage I got nailed, it sucked
Black Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #6
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Seriously, I would do anything I can to find out where that person lives. My house, my shoes, my computer... not my Yaris.

If I did find out where he lived, I wouldn't be calling the cops. Thats for sure. I'd be calling Champs Sports to see if they're open and selling bats today.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
It sucks how some people can have no respect for others' property.. OK, to be honest, I did some pretty stupid things like that when I was a dumb kid, just for the hell of it, but only now I can approeciate how wrong it was

I'm still fuming over the losers who stole my chrome valve stem caps. In a gated community. In plain sight of the entrance guards...

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:28 PM   #8
Spades
The Hated One

Drives: 07 White Manual Sedan
one of my first cars I had got paintballed. was driving along and some punks pulled up next to me in a beat up old accord and paintballed the side of my car at point blank...left some dimples in the quarter panel and passenger side door. I followed them but they got away.

personally with as much wax as I keep on my car I would rather have the eggs than the paintballs
Old 03-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #9
earljail

Drives: 07 Yaris Hatch 5speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades View Post
one of my first cars I had got paintballed. was driving along and some punks pulled up next to me in a beat up old accord and paintballed the side of my car at point blank...left some dimples in the quarter panel and passenger side door. I followed them but they got away.

personally with as much wax as I keep on my car I would rather have the eggs than the paintballs
Hope you took down the plate number and called the cops.

I let a friend shoot my old beater, and I didn't bother washing the car until a year or so later. The paint left a mark on the car.
earljail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #10
Spades
The Hated One

i wish I could have gotten their plate, it was night and their plate light was out, go figure.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:43 PM   #11
jamal1984
The Beautification of Car

Drives: Toyota Yaris S
Send a message via MSN to jamal1984
Man asian peoples are even worst, they scratch your car from front to back just for fun or jealoussy.
jamal1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:15 PM   #12
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal1984 View Post
Man asian peoples are even worst, they scratch your car from front to back just for fun or jealoussy.
Jamal, don't ever talk again.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:39 PM   #13
Dragonacc

Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 70 Mach 1, 84 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Jamal, don't ever talk again.
It's just a wild guess, but I think Jamal is from somewhere in Asia. English isn't his first language so I'm guessing he is relating his experience about the area he is from.

Of course, I could be wrong.

And to the OP, sorry to hear about your car. I've been afraid to leave me car unattended since I picked it up, it'll probably be a good thing after I get my first dent, scratch, etc.
Dragonacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:25 AM   #14
static808
Engineer/Artist/House-Dad

Drives: 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE
Quote:
peoples, stupidity knows no color, age, sex or gender. there are stupid men, women, whites, asians, blacks, latinos, teenagers, seniors, etc...

dont hate on a person cuz of their background. but i give you full permission to hate on a person if that individual is an ignorant dumb-ass...

--B

ps: and NO, jamal, im not calling you a dumbass! your experiences are completely valid. im calling people who egg cars ignorant dumbasses!
Old 03-25-2007, 12:50 AM   #15
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
if someone eggs my car, i will do much worse to their. i'd find a way to make their tires deflate slowly...then we'll see who's laughing last when they lose control.

but seriously, ASSHOLES like that have it coming to them. like the saying goes, "karma's a bitch."

someone bashed in two of my windows when i had my GTI...

and those stupid donut-munchers said that they can't do anything about automobile vandalism!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0118b.jpg (67.6 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg 000_0121b.jpg (155.4 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg 000_0124b.jpg (144.6 KB, 181 views)
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:38 AM   #16
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:
what if I said Black ppl were the worst, or Hispanic ppl or white ppl or SMURFS what about the Fucking Smurfs, what if one of those lil fuckers came and fucked up your ride, then what would you think of asian's
Black Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #17
Vervepipes
CowCountry Hornet Handler

Drives: '08 Sedan
I've been egged while driving at night in the winter before, it froze to the windshield immediately and I almost drove into a power pole. I grabbed the wheel wrench and went looking only to find nobody. I then called the cops when I got home and got the answer I expected: "theres nothing we can do". People who egg other people's property should be tied to a pole and egged.
Vervepipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:34 PM   #18
Spades
The Hated One

man, who let out the KKK meeting early? seriously, thats the third racist post I have run across today...

Lets try this, "If you cant say anything nice, shut the f--k up!"