Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2006, 01:23 AM   #1
AlexK

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan 5MT
Has anyone else put in a DVD player?

I figured I would go all out on a head unit since I plan to drive this car for a long time. It's the JVC KW-AVX706. It plays CD/DVD/DVD-R and SD card (mp3s on SD card or CD/DVD). It even played some mpeg movies I burned to a DVD! The picture quality is amazing, the pic does not do it justice. It seems like it sounds good too but I still have the stock speakers whcih really suck.

The install was incredibly easy with a Scosche wiring harness. The head unit just bolted right up to the bracket that was already in my sedan. It does have 1/2" gaps on either side which I will have to fill with something, but other than that it fits perfectly. Price was $530 from ebay.

AlexK is offline   Reply With Quote