Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2008, 03:16 AM   #1
DuckinOut
QUACK~!!!!!

Drives: Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to DuckinOut
Ladies Only!!! Auto X 11.29.2008

So this weekend, some of you might of known; i participated in the Ladies ONLY!!! Auto X and it was soooo much fun
A lot of great drivers and fast times, i would definately do this again

2 Short Videos of me running the course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP9i85l8VO4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPsK1TxhAQA

Some pics at the event

One of 2 fastest time there ... i think she got 1 minute and 16 seconds around the course

The fastest around the course at 1 minute and 15 seconds

this wasn't me driving, it was the girl that owns the prelude, she did 1 minute and 20 seconds in my car

that was one of my fastest time around the course ... my overall fastest time towards the end of the course was 1 minute 26 seconds flat

hopefully the next Ladies Only event, more female yaris drivers will be out there, and if the ladies bring a sponsor (your bf/husband) towards the end of the day, all the guys get to do 2 laps and try to top the girls time
i'm still better then my bf, he got 1 minute 27 seconds ... HAHAHA

DuckinOut is offline   Reply With Quote