Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2006, 05:56 PM   #11
ange008
It's just me...

Drives: 2007 Yaris 5door RS w/ Pkg. B
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoahmaru
I was debating about it when I was ordering the car because Toyota does the 3M for $388 plus GST, so I thought that was pretty expensive but then I thought the Yaris would be my first new car that I will be buying by myself and because of that I'm gonna really want to take care of the car. So I decided the 3M is worth buying. I don't really like the hood deflector, do you? I'am gonna try to get a deal with the dealership because I will be buying a few of the accessories from them, hopefully they will give me a discount.

Extra accessories that I want are:
3m hood protector, the exhaust tip, interior lighter outlet (I don't smoke, but I like to charge my phone in the car sometime), tinted windows, and the rally style spoiler.
You won't need to get the interior lighter outlet to be able to charge your phone. The car will come with the outlet already. Purchasing the interior lighter means purchasing the "lighter" and "ashtray" for smokers. For no extra charge you already have the outlet.
I can't see the cars being different in Calgary than in Vancouver, so I'll say it is safe to assume you will also have the outlet just as I do... without purchasing the smokers package.
I hope I've saved you some money!