Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2006, 06:51 AM   #1
ism3t
YarVitz

Drives: 07' Yaris Liftback
07 Liftback US -> JDM Vitz

Howdy, this is my first post as I just ordered my car, an 07 Black Liftback, and I was wondering what add-ons I could purchase while my car is being shipped (eta 9-23) to make it ready for a steady transition to look and drive like the JDM Vitz. I have already purchased the badges and logos (one front, one back, and "Vitz") to replace the toyota symbol on the outside, but other than that I am pretty new to car mods altogether.

What I'm looking for is pretty much links to things that will make my car very VERY pretty hehe. Also, I am in the US but money is pretty much no object here so Link away please, as I except to pay quite a bit for anything and everything (body kits/TRD Oil caps/...anything!_)

TIA!

Jimbo

edit: I didnt relize which forums I was reading when i got the curage to write this, so any mods out there please feel free to move this into a better suited Room, sorry!
ism3t is offline   Reply With Quote