Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
Adriaan
In between cities

Drives: 2006 yaris ce
Need help badly looking for engine swap places in gta

hey everyone, as the title says i'm looking for a place to swap my engine. Since my engine got hydrolocked with the last big rain storm in toronto. It hard to get help at 4am so I had to push the car home pass the fire dept, police station & collision station and tow truck places in the rain thanks to my quebec plates, couldn't get a tow truck and my street has like 10. ok my venting moment Anyways parked the car in the factory behind my place and was able to turn the crack 7/8 from what i believed after sucking out 2 liters of water. ( i know the car is 1.5 but it was all in the throttle body and engine) I found and engine at standards have to check it out may go with the 1.8 if it not to hard to install have to get more info first. If i had more time would have got a d4d
So if you know of any place that can do it well ( for those who have been to my place there may places on my street just don't know who good.) please let me know asap. It a long walk to the airport since i don't know the ttc routes with A,b, c buses. & patio isn't big enough to land my work helis & jets. Thanks for all the help in advance.
Adriaan is offline   Reply With Quote