Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
asulkan

Drives: yaris
Passenger weight sensor problem!

Ive recently bought a Yaris and ive noticed every time i put something on my passenger seat the alarm comes on for the seatbelt to be buckeled up. I took matters into my own hands and cut the wire that is connected to the seat. The car subsequently will not start now even after ive reconnected the wires.
I have tried to reset the computer by disconnecting the battery, checked all the fuezes and nothing seems to work.

If anyone knows how to trouble shoot this I would be very greatfull. I live in the country and a tow bill will be an outragous amount haha

thanks

simon
asulkan is offline   Reply With Quote