Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
SaerinRhoe
'09 Yaris

Drives: '09 Yaris
Wecked at home...

It would seem that Home Sweet Home doesn't equate to Home Safe Home. Our neighbor across the street backed into my Yaris a few minutes ago with her '01 Chevy CrewCab long bed pick up.

It hurts to see my car wrecked but I can honestly say that I'm glad it happened like this rather than being hit on the highway or on the way to work or something. This could've been a full speed broadside that could've landed me in the hospital or worse.

The damage appears to be limited to just the door and the glass. Obviously the internal parts of the door will be broken as well and I know the glass is shattered all the way down.

Insurance has already set up a rental for me but I won't get that until Monday when I have the car towed down to the repair shop.

I thank the Lord for keeping me safe!

Truck - 1
Yaris - Broken

Last edited by SaerinRhoe; 05-30-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Typo...
SaerinRhoe is offline   Reply With Quote