Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
ike123
I've made a post!

Drives: 240sx
forced induction? what type?

i have been thinking about the potions of forced induction and i have come across some things i am debating over.

1.) traditional supercharger is easy bolt on with ok power gains but definetly not as much as turbo. has power all the time with no spool up

2.) cintrifucal blower has much higher power gains than traditional super charger and still easy to instal and possibly not having to tap into the oil pan is a big plus. power all the time no spool up faster than traditional.

3.) turbo has very good power gains but a little tedious to instal and a lot of upkeep seems to be in order.

pls share your experiences with any of these... im kinda leaning toward procharger systems

thanks
ike123 is offline   Reply With Quote