Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Friend just bought a new Yaris

Couple of things i've learned is they evidently no longer offer a sedan version here in Canada And they've moved the centrally mounted instrument cluster to the more normal location of behind the steering wheel.
Not sure what Toyota is thinking as many of us prefer the sedan.In fact ever since the Yaris appeared on the North American market Toyota has given the car virtually no marketing push and has given me the impression Toyota itself doesnt like the car and would be quite happy if the car ceased to exist..