Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
V8TITAN

Drives: 07 nissan titan, 07 yaris
well guys im new, and need some input..

ok first off, i do not drive a yaris.. i have one in my driveway but its my sisters lol.. i have a 07 nissan titan... anyways so its my sisters first car she just got her license and weve had it since feburary.. its an 07 red sedan... i want to do a few things for it. it deffinatly needs wheels... im not looking to spend more then 500 for a set (hopefully with tires since 2 already have nails...) next cold air intake ? whats good and under 200 bucks new ? also i want oem or something good enough to be considered oem or better foglights... those black bezels are ugly as well as the black grill..

has anyone ever got the grill colored too mach ? or is there chrome inserts and replacements ??? are there any body kits for the sedan ? i dont want to lower it since its low enough already lol.. any other upgrade cosmetic wise you can think of ? im not looking to rice it out like most of the scions and hondas but what performance mods are out ? its auto so im not looking for turbos s/c

also anyone ever have problems with it ? recalls ? id like to see what you guys think of ur rides but i dont exactly want to hear "oh its the best car ever" bs.. like i said i already got one and its not mine im not in the market lol...one last thing. what is the offset and lug pattern on the 15in stock wheels with plastic hubs ??? thanks guys, you will be seeing me on here alot and hope to learn some cool things about a 4 banger lol
V8TITAN is offline   Reply With Quote