Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2006, 11:13 AM   #1
DonnyRebel
1st Time Toyota Owner

Drives: 2007 Meteorite Yaris Liftback
Smile Got mine last night............

YeeHaaaaaaa..........

Got my Meteorite 07 2dr Liftback last night!!!!!!!

My wife and I put about 75 miles on it and it's everything we hoped it would be.

One thing I noticed though....Has anyone else noticed that there's (what looks like) a plastic decal on the running board area just in front of the rear wheels?

When it reflects in the sunlight it sort of looks like there's a horizontal scratch in the decal. Is this normal? What is it there for? Can it (or should it) be removed?

Other than that, the car is flawless! It has an incredibly solid feel for such a little sh*tbox of a car. I've always been GM dyed-in-the-wool, but I have to admit.......they just don't build a car like this!

Toyota 1 GM 0 (on this one.....)
DonnyRebel is offline   Reply With Quote