Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #37
cute_lil_yaris

Drives: Polar White 2007 Yaris LB
Yes , you do get a lot of stares in this car! At gas stations I have people come up to me and ask me "what is that?" or "that car is sooo cute!" and then the next question is where I bought it from so they can get one too. LOL!! I also get TONS of questions about my gas mileage.
And at work Im known as the girl who has the cute car! LMAO!! One of my co-workers saw me getting into my car one day after my shift and thats all she talked about at work the next day. LOL!!
Everyone loves this car!
cute_lil_yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:42 PM   #38
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
yup i get stares, questions..but no one has followed me to my destination yet lol. that'd just freak me out!

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #39
slothman86

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin View Post
I had a first today.

I was following a Volvo S70 and the guy pulled over to let me pass. He followed me to my destination and peppered me with questions about my car. He loved it.

I probably should have told him that it was modified. I can see him at the dealership insisting that you can get a Yaris with HIDs and a sunroof.
Reminds me of this time a van followed my into AutoZone. I thought he was gonna yell at me because I whipped a really quick U-Turn like ERRRRRrrrRRRrrrTTttttrrrtttt but, as he approached, he said,"Nice Car, I'm thinking about getting one. How's the MPG?" the rest is history...
Old 09-15-2007, 03:24 AM   #40
blueskana

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
I get that "Cool car, how much, mpg, thinking of getting one" alot. Also "Is that turbo/s.c.?" due to the sai.... brrrrrrrr, swooooosh, brrrrrrrrrr, swoooosh......
blueskana is offline   Reply With Quote