Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #1
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
URGENT - A little help

Hey YW Members,

My cousin got involved in an I hate paedophiles (child molesters) page on facebook and 1 convicted paedophile has taken her profile photo and used it to state that she is a paedophile.

My cousin has reported the photo, as have I and I'm asking all members on here with facebook accounts to join this group and slam these sick child molesting bastards.

If your not willing to join the group, I understand, but if possible can you at least report the photo to facebook.

For the record my cousin is not a paedophile and hates the lowlife scum they are.

Just to prove to you that Denis Ferguson is a paedophile here is a news story http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225776838465

And the other one that posted my cousins picture Geoffrey Leonard.... http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...191832935.html

Thank you for your understanding and help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rooted.jpg (108.0 KB, 30 views)

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote