Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #109
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!

Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
^ It's okay Laz, you only missed out on the seaweed bonfire.
---

Nice meeting you guys!
I'm still tired, I drove most of the time.
Note to self: make a playlist. The only problem I had with the trip was Pandora crashing multiple times
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #110
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
I would like to thank everyone for coming to this meet and making it happen! Without you guys/gals, NCVC wouldn't have happened~

First off, I'd like to do a huge shoutout to Ric, for the awesome BBQ'in and bringing the grill and making the drive w/ Sean and I on the way back.

Cliff, for the newest member to NCVC, being ULTRA prepared....for typically anything! This guy bought a back-up grill after midnight!! And made some awesome kabobs.

Rain + BF - for being the ONLY SoCal people to ever attend a Yaris meet up North, Props to you only!! Thank you for bringing the cooler and stuff.

Taylor - For bringing chips....and coming out of nowhere!! Really, you surprised us ALL.
You are always a fun to have at the meet. I can't believe Lazandro took all those pics of you opening the Japanese drink w/ the ball~ lol

Lazandro - For sticking w/ Ric and I since Day 1 of Yaris meets back in 2007.
For driving from Sacramento, taking very nice pictures (of the waves crashing on that rock, My mom loved those pics)....for taking pics of our cars w/ formations. Next meet, is closer to you man.

Pur Blu - for showing up with a huge change since we last saw him. For being a cool laid back person to talk and chill with. Thanks for coming through~

Sean - for sticking w/ me through that long stretched road and not giving up hope ot find the beach. Hahah.

Next big meet...will be some time from now.
You guys/gals are more than welcome to throw up another meet...

I'll be gone after tomorrow...then busy as hell when i get back due to school~

Thanks once again.
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote