Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #1
beaker

Drives: 07 Yaris 3 door
Here's mine. 2007 3dr base model. Still got some more work to do to it. Gotta put my lowering springs on, but I can't find the spring compressor I bought about a year ago(I'm bad about putting things away were I can't find them later. LOL). Still would like to find either JDM RS bumpers, or possibly do a 2009 S type ground effects. Gotta do some paint work, I've got clear coat pealing on the roof in a couple of spots and bumps and dings in various places all over.
beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #2
Exiwolfman

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker View Post
Here's mine. 2007 3dr base model. Still got some more work to do to it. Gotta put my lowering springs on, but I can't find the spring compressor I bought about a year ago(I'm bad about putting things away were I can't find them later. LOL). Still would like to find either JDM RS bumpers, or possibly do a 2009 S type ground effects. Gotta do some paint work, I've got clear coat pealing on the roof in a couple of spots and bumps and dings in various places all over.
Nice looking Yaris love the blue as for rims they look awesome I just find that they are on the heavy side ..around 21 lbs per rim :( tho look very nice.

sent from my S4 on Mars
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:54 PM   #3
beaker

Drives: 07 Yaris 3 door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiwolfman View Post
Nice looking Yaris love the blue as for rims they look awesome I just find that they are on the heavy side ..around 21 lbs per rim :( tho look very nice.

sent from my S4 on Mars
Thanks.

The wheels are very heavy. I lost about 5 mile per gallon after I put them on, but on the upside, the car handles and stops sooooo much better. Can't wait to get the springs on, then it will be like driving a go cart.
beaker is offline   Reply With Quote