Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #235
33OH

Drives: '08 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
I didn't want to but I am so hating my soon-to-be ex right now. He's poised to take EVERYTHING that *I've* worked so hard for. And when I say everything, I mean the entire house full of furniture. He was living at home with Mom and Dad when we got married...moved in with nothing but his computer and a dresser and now he wants the entire living room, the bedroom, and the kitchen set and MY computer. He's not working and wants ME to pay ALL his bills and looks as though he's going to get his way. I am SO FED UP I am just ready to hand it all over and be done. I am seriously at the end of my rope and can't take much more.

Sorry, didn't mean to vent but nobody here wants to listen. You guys can choose to read or not. I'm usually pretty good at holding myself together but I can't do this.
Sorry to hear it Lisa.
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #236
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
Oh no you are so wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
"Eat the cake, Anna Mae!"
hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #237
mrbond

Drives: 2008 meteorite hatchback
Send a message via AIM to mrbond
Lisa, if I may: he is an ass and he obviously doesn't deserve what he wants from you. The old saying goes, if you want something bad enough, you'll get it. So keep fighting to keep what *you've* earned. Good luck :)
mrbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #238
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Quote:
I didn't want to but I am so hating my soon-to-be ex right now. He's poised to take EVERYTHING that *I've* worked so hard for. And when I say everything, I mean the entire house full of furniture. He was living at home with Mom and Dad when we got married...moved in with nothing but his computer and a dresser and now he wants the entire living room, the bedroom, and the kitchen set and MY computer. He's not working and wants ME to pay ALL his bills and looks as though he's going to get his way. I am SO FED UP I am just ready to hand it all over and be done. I am seriously at the end of my rope and can't take much more.

Sorry, didn't mean to vent but nobody here wants to listen. You guys can choose to read or not. I'm usually pretty good at holding myself together but I can't do this.
That is such BS. That's horrible, they should have it a set rule when it comes to divorce - "You leave with what you came with, and anything YOU bought while you were together" so that deadbeat spouses can't take 1/2 of stuff (or all of..) they didn't work for in the first damn place.

I'm sorry you're going through that :( That is really, really lame. I hope you come out on top in that situation!
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #239
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!

Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBougie View Post
That is such BS. That's horrible, they should have it a set rule when it comes to divorce - "You leave with what you came with, and anything YOU bought while you were together" so that deadbeat spouses can't take 1/2 of stuff (or all of..) they didn't work for in the first damn place.

I'm sorry you're going through that :( That is really, really lame. I hope you come out on top in that situation!
I don't think I will and I'm so tired of fighting. I had everything when he moved in...some things we upgraded but I offered to pay half (even though even most of the new things I purchased anyway).

he just wants it all and at this point, i can't stomach trying to fight.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #240
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBougie View Post

That's the law in Virginia. Anything had prior to being married does not fator in the dissolution of a marriage and cannot be added to the pot
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #241
33OH

Quote:
That's the law in Virginia. Anything had prior to being married does not fator in the dissolution of a marriage and cannot be added to the pot
Same in Ohio.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #242
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
I don't think I will and I'm so tired of fighting. I had everything when he moved in...some things we upgraded but I offered to pay half (even though even most of the new things I purchased anyway).

he just wants it all and at this point, i can't stomach trying to fight.
Hold your ground!!
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #243
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Quote:
That's cool! That's how it always should be, I hate people who feel they are entitled to things just because their significant other worked their ass off to get it. It makes me sick.

SIPNGAS, you can always set up a mock break in and make everything "disappear" LOL

just kidding :)
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #244
hatchbackkid82

Wow what a stand up guy I hope everything works out for you. You said it everything you worked for. I see it like this; if you came in with nothing you leave with nothing. He doesn't deserve anything from you. He is just being a parasite and feeding off of you, what a lowlife. Sorry to hear you're going through all that, fight for it, it's all yours. Hopefully he walks away with nothing. Keep your head up

Quote:

Old 05-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #245
hatchbackkid82

Of course me and mike can drive up to the cheese state and take care of this clown Nothing a good old fashion beat down can't fix
Old 05-19-2009, 02:05 PM   #246
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
I have a math test in a few hours that's open book but it's a pain in the ass to know which formula to use for what problems. So even though it's open book, it's barely any help. I only care so much because it's the single class I'm taking so I can get my teaching associates, already applied for graduation and would be bummed if couldn't graduate yet because of the bullshit math class. Einstein's mc-square can kiss my ass!
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #247
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!

Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchbackkid82 View Post
Of course me and mike can drive up to the cheese state and take care of this clown Nothing a good old fashion beat down can't fix
LOL

Aww..thanks for making me feel a little bit better. I guess it's why I've been quiet the last couple of days. He's usually quiet for a while and then goes on these tangents and gets all of his friends involved. It's really, really draining.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:16 PM   #248
33OH

Quote:
LOL

Aww..thanks for making me feel a little bit better. I guess it's why I've been quiet the last couple of days. He's usually quiet for a while and then goes on these tangents and gets all of his friends involved. It's really, really draining.
Just think of when it's all done and over with. Don't give up, he's not even worth getting upset over.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #249
hatchbackkid82

Honestly though, fight. I know it may be exhausting but they are your things. If it were me, it would bug me to know that someone else is enjoying the things i worked so hard for. Fight!!!!!! You can do It
Attached Images
File Type: jpg you-can-do-it.jpg (24.5 KB, 37 views)
Old 05-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #250
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Lisa, there's not much I can do or say to help, but know that my thoughts are with you, and here's a big virtual HUG to keep you strong

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #251
hatchbackkid82

I'm surprised no one has said it already, but this guy is a real piece of shit. What a poor excuse of man.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #252
hatchbackkid82

Did you feel his hug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
Lisa, there's not much I can do or say to help, but know that my thoughts are with you, and here's a big virtual HUG to keep you strong