Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-14-2007, 07:11 AM   #19
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typer73 View Post
Hey nutzoids, you a Carlin fan? You hit the 7 deadlys and the extras!
Carlin is a hero of mine!

Nutzoids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:27 AM   #20
graywolf_14

Drives: um not a yaris but hopefully
I deal with little panzy bitches that think they are all that matters. They dont care what u are doing they want what they want now. They cuss at me and threaten me but if I say one word or give them a dirty look I am disrespecting them. They are the biggest welfare cases other than the president and they will never actually help sociaty unless they die. Who are these people u all are woundering, well they are the scum of the earth. They are rapist,chomo's, murderers,drugies and anything else a crack whore can hatch. They play this whole cry baby thing that oh I didnt get this when I should or I think I should get this. Well how about u think about who u hurt but oh no they are inocent. Oh and I am the bad guy since I have a uniform on and lead a good honest life. I dont drink but maby once a month or dont do drugs. I have 2 adopted kids and a gf that I love very much and havent and never will hurt. I dont steal or do anything other than speed. Oh and never work for the state it is so much political bullshit. I work 30-50 minutes a day that I dont get paid for. I have to be to work at 1:50-10:30 on adverageand only get paid for 2-10. Plus I pay my own damn check seeming that I pay taxes and I am paid with tax money. These guys try to act like they have morals yet they admit to beating woman. Chomos lie about what they are in for. But like I have told guys b4 if I ask u what u are in for it because I already know. We had a female officer get attacted from behind just because she did her job. Course the inmate got his because the officer that ran to help knocked him out with one punch. Sometimes I just wish I could say what I want. Tell them that I dont give a flying fuck wether they slit there wrist or hang themselfs. They take there bean holes thinking they are going to get something. Well not with me that jst means they are screwed the rest of the night and dont get shit. They didnt get there whole meal and they take there bean hole. Well gues they arnt getting it at all. In the control centers we have shotguns loaded with non lethals and some little bitch pushed his intercom button and was all like put the fucking gun down bitch u aint going to shoot shit u pussy. I told him that I dont care who they are if they are attacking someone else I wont think twice about shooting his ass. I am trained to be professional and not to show anger. Well after doing that for so long u need a outlet. I guess why I get so frustrated and it builds up is because I dont drink regularly. Everyone out there drinks atleast once a week or gambles or does something. And most of the officers will fuck u over quicker than the inmates. There is so much bullshit about who is dating who or who is fucking whos wife. If u want to get anywere out there u have to kiss ass and that is something I dont do. I really dont know what the point of this is other than to get out some of it.
graywolf_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:38 AM   #21
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Hey dude it's good to let off steam this way. Must be tough being a cop in the US where you're basically not allowed to offend anyone, I don't envy you!

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:37 AM   #22
Yaris Revenge
GIGA...DRILL...BREAKER!!!

Drives: Lagann. ;P
Hey graywolf, glad to hear there's at least one god cop out there!

~YR
Old 04-21-2007, 12:54 AM   #23
BMGYaris

Drives: Yaris 3dr Hatchback
why arent there any pictures of girls in the not safe for work thread. lets get on the ball guys
BMGYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:58 AM   #24
atoyot

Drives: NOTHING! WOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMGYaris View Post
why arent there any pictures of girls in the not safe for work thread. lets get on the ball guys
well…you asked for it…so…here it is!

...i really like her boots...

I’d like to apologize with this picture…
atoyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:07 AM   #25
BMGYaris

Drives: Yaris 3dr Hatchback
more of #1 please
BMGYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:13 AM   #26
atoyot

Drives: NOTHING! WOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMGYaris View Post
more of #1 please