Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-15-2010, 02:34 AM   #19
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?

Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
So anyone else get around to making an emblem? lol...

I got a green skull shooting bacon lasers.....oh yes let your jealousy begin......
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
Jumpman you suck for not helping me protect the flag.....kidding it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully they will fix the connection issues...which is normal since more than 5 million people are trying to connect at once....poor little servers got PWNED lol
I was right behind you the whole time, get it? lol
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #21
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Unfortunately for me I work 13 hr days this whole week so I probably won't be on but if I am it will be for a quick game and to bed I go.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #22
Shroomster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
your not missing much, they overloaded the servers and everything is super laggy and sometimes you cant even go in
that explains why every game I was in the rendering and refresh during movement was really bad and why every game I was in, the connection meters kept fluctuating.....from 1 to 3
Old 11-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #23
Slick

Drives: '09 3-Dr
Send a message via MSN to Slick
Yeah, for some reason after I prestiged last night the connection went to poo. Open nat, and full bars, but it's like the whole game was lagging. Maybe it was just by coinsidence.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #24
Slick

You prestige at lvl 50. I forgot how quickly the first 20 lvls go by, I'm already at 18 after a couple hours of play
Old 11-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #25
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
black ops, eh; I prefer MW2.
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #26
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

LOL at the 4 in the end of the game
Old 11-19-2010, 01:31 AM   #27
Shroomster

sheesh I'm leveling up reallllll slow compared to all my friends....everyone I know has prestiged at least once....I'm still @ 23....lol
Old 11-19-2010, 02:14 AM   #28
ddongbap
Banned

Drives: yw calls me douche and racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
black ops, eh; I prefer MW2.
I kinda do too. The single player had more of an epic feel. Felt like Black Hawk Down. Black Ops feels like Crank.
ddongbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:10 AM   #29
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

ok dumb question what is prestige? I like the game and all but never understood the whole terms it uses
Old 11-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #30
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
I think it's lame and I don't do it. When you get to level 50 you can "prestige" which resets all your guns and perks, brings you back to level 1 - but you get a whole new rank series. It's cool if you are the type that wants that gold cross in the end (or whatever the final prestige is in this game) but meh - it's not for me.

Here is a link to the levels:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Prestige_Mode

(youhave to read a bit down, it has info about all the COD games)
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:53 PM   #31
Slick

There are only 50 levels. Why wouldn't u prestige? It takes about 3 hours to get to 20. I've played about 10 hours on the first prestige and i am 37 already. Another 5 hours or so and I prestige again, give or take the matches of course.

It's not that big of a thing if u can get roughly 20+ kills in TDM every match. But I get most of my points in headquarters. Even if u get a crappy team and go 0 and 250, you'll still end up with 7 or 8k worth of points. Which is more than the average good game of TDM.

My .02
Old 11-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #32
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

I am with Jinni, all that hard work and you restart!?!? id be pissed
Old 11-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #33
JBougie
Banned

Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
There are only 50 levels. Why wouldn't u prestige? It takes about 3 hours to get to 20. I've played about 10 hours on the first prestige and i am 37 already. Another 5 hours or so and I prestige again, give or take the matches of course.

It's not that big of a thing if u can get roughly 20+ kills in TDM every match. But I get most of my points in headquarters. Even if u get a crappy team and go 0 and 250, you'll still end up with 7 or 8k worth of points. Which is more than the average good game of TDM.

My .02
I'm glad you can get 20+ kills every match ... lately, I'm lucky if my bad aim can get me 12 lol I don't know what is going on, but I suck at this game lately.

...maybe I just need to play more haha
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:51 PM   #34
Slick

Are you getting shot in the back alot? That was my problem at first. Black ops spawns the bad guys closer to the action. So there is always some a hole popping up behind you. And I agree with y'all, it is more fun to just rank up to the cap and unlock everything. But for me, that gets boring and I need a challege. So I prestige, not because starting from scratch is fun, but because not having anything useful is more difficult.

Last edited by Slick; 11-21-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #35
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

I can relate to that
Old 11-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #36
Shroomster

My avg Tdm game is like 9-5.