Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #19
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron3 View Post
You are the only person complaining about there Yaris ,maybe the problem is you not the car.lol
.....and you're probably right about the Kia. Septembersrain (a member...now has a Yaris) definitely didn't like hers.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #20
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!

Drives: Yaris L Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by aali-01 View Post
yes.. most definitely. anyone interested in buying
Not from this disgruntled owner

When I want a good cringe I go over to the Fiesta & Focus & Rio forums - Some scary stuff there, Halloween coming up & all

4,100 miles in 5 months & NO trouble whatsoever....except, this car keeps on getting DUSTY!
yougojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #21
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!

That's A Pretty Good Idea - !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirapatec View Post
On the original topic, have you tried something as simple as a standard bath towel? Someone with basic sewing skills can whip up something that looks custom.

They make some nice quality huge, thick bath towels, in lots of different colors. Make a template (pattern in sewing..) of the dash top and go from there.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #22
aali-01

Drives: Toyota yaris YR 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yougojay View Post
Not from this disgruntled owner

When I want a good cringe I go over to the Fiesta & Focus & Rio forums - Some scary stuff there, Halloween coming up & all

4,100 miles in 5 months & NO trouble whatsoever....except, this car keeps on getting DUSTY!
thats the thing. toyota has got you all blinded. i was blind too. but not now. i will never buy toyota again, unless it comes to their high end brands like Landcruiser ;)
aali-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #23
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
Quote:
thats the thing. toyota has got you all blinded. i was blind too. but not now. i will never buy toyota again, unless it comes to their high end brands like Landcruiser ;)
Shit, this one guy aali-01, a 5 post veteran of the YarisWorld forums, had some problems with the least expensive Toyota that's available!

Well, that's it folks, I'm selling the Yaris and the Mrs.'s Corolla. Hopefully we will get a decent trade in for them when we go over to the "Landcruiser dealership," since that is the best brand of car! Probably not, since Toyota makes crummy cars, no where near as nice as Landcruiser. Wish me luck!

Been nice chatting to everyone here!

jpmck03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #24
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmck03 View Post
Shit, this one guy aali-01, a 5 post veteran of the YarisWorld forums, had some problems with the least expensive Toyota that's available!

Well, that's it folks, I'm selling the Yaris and the Mrs.'s Corolla. Hopefully we will get a decent trade in for them when we go over to the "Landcruiser dealership," since that is the best brand of car! Probably not, since Toyota makes crummy cars, no where near as nice as Landcruiser. Wish me luck!

Been nice chatting to everyone here!
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #25
cathycnm
Mini Pearl

Drives: 2014 Waveline Pearl SE
You know, I spoke w the best Fit salesman today. Told him I may go Fit if Yaris not here soon. He had driven both in Europe and said I couldn't go wrong w either. I guess the Fit is a Jazz over there. It was a breath of fresh air. I think he is happy. I don't think putting energy into hating a car is worth it. I can't go wrong, I like that. Smile.
cathycnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #26
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!

Quote:

I'm 52 & this is my 1st Toyota...I have driven 100's of different kinds of cars, so I can see pretty well - Landcruiser is not a brand, 'Kleenex' is, I suggest you sell your Yaris so you can stop sobbing in them
Old 09-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #27
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookandcrannycar View Post

Old 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #28
aali-01

Drives: Toyota yaris YR 2013
guys, its nothing personal. i am having bad experience with toyota. i am shouting for it. what wrong with that !
things like, when you press the dashboard for example, it ACTUALLY bends. what a cheap plastic. dont believe me ! try your self. they bug me a lot.
when was the last time you drove a car with this quality of interior !..hmm o yes. when i was driving Daihatsu Cuore

aali-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:46 PM   #29
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
Quote:
guys, its nothing personal. i am having bad experience with toyota. i am shouting for it. what wrong with that [?] ...
The point is, it's a forum for people that like the car, so it's counterproductive and annoying.

No different than going to Civic forum and shouting, "Hondas are big ol' shit boxes!" Or if I went into some Austalian forum, rambling about how kangeroos are dumb and the Sydney Opera House is garbage (both of which are untrue, by the way).

Again. Counterproductive. Annoying.

jpmck03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #30
YarisRider
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris 2008 base 2-door
hello aali-01... If you don't mind, can you tell me some info on your Yaris, like, its specs and where it is located? If you are near me, I won't hesitate to buy it off of you for the right price.

Sorry man, I am also new here and did not see your location before; now that i know you are in Aussie land, forget it; I am a Canuck in Canada

Last edited by YarisRider; 09-27-2013 at 09:31 AM. Reason: add more text
YarisRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #31
Kar98

Drives: 2011 Scion tC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathycnm View Post
You know, I spoke w the best Fit salesman today. Told him I may go Fit if Yaris not here soon. He had driven both in Europe and said I couldn't go wrong w either. I guess the Fit is a Jazz over there
Because Fit means twat in a couple Nordic languages.
Kar98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:12 AM   #32
MyzticZ3r0

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisRider View Post
hello aali-01... If you don't mind, can you tell me some info on your Yaris, like, its specs and where it is located? If you are near me, I won't hesitate to buy it off of you for the right price.

Sorry man, I am also new here and did not see your location before; now that i know you are in Aussie land, forget it; I am a Canuck in Canada
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote