Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #37
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
alainmikli definately has money.
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:47 AM   #38
AlainMikli

Drives: ings 09 Yaris 3 Door LiftBack
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
alainmikli definately has money.
Yup, but might be not as much as you do, haha.
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
To do: Supercharger…
AlainMikli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:49 AM   #39
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
^ yeah he's for real.
Yes, I'm for real. So Frownonfun, pls let me know what's missing. If it is just the injectors, I will buy the kit RIGHT NOW. I already got a deal with a set of 2ZZ injectors if it is.
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
Old 08-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #40
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
ok sorry for not posting sooner. i was getting cold feet on the sale these last couple days thinking about all the money i'm losing on it but oh well, it happens i guess.

anyway, yes, the only thing that is missing is the injectors. and the instructions and part list are in japanese so i couldn't tell what injectors they were meant to be.
frownonfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:25 AM   #41
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by frownonfun View Post
ok sorry for not posting sooner. i was getting cold feet on the sale these last couple days thinking about all the money i'm losing on it but oh well, it happens i guess.

anyway, yes, the only thing that is missing is the injectors. and the instructions and part list are in japanese so i couldn't tell what injectors they were meant to be.
Is anyway you can call PE USA to find out? It's because the kit is no use without knowing what kind of injectors it uses right.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #42
frownonfun

sure i'll call monday... i just assumed any upgraded injectors would do the job. but then i don't know a whole lot about this stuff.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:43 PM   #43
lilredrocket
Slowy getting there

Drives: 08 Liftback
With how much HP they claim this kit puts down I'm guessing that one could use 2ZZ or 2AZ injectors and be fine. If the person that bought this kit didn't want to get new injectors just retune the the piggyback for the stock injectors
Old 09-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #44
AlainMikli

Quote:
sure i'll call monday... i just assumed any upgraded injectors would do the job. but then i don't know a whole lot about this stuff.
I just want to make sure I'm getting the right injector for it. LMK!!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #45
PETERPOOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainMikli View Post
I just want to make sure I'm getting the right injector for it. LMK!!
I'm pretty sure he isn't selling the kit now.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #46
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
why? he said this on two days ago:

Quote:
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #47
PETERPOOP

True, but he said this yesterday. :P

Quote:
having said all that... i think i'm just gonna drive up to dallas this coming weekend with my wife, kids, kaminari kit, and supercharger and have lilredrocket help me with the supercharger in trade for the body kit. that way i'm finally ridding myself of this cursed body kit and also getting the supercharger put on whilst not having lost anymore money in the process besides fuel. plus lilredrocket probably knows more about this car tuning stuff than i do so he can give everyone some accurate feedback on the kit install and performance.

and i feel like an ass having posted two different threads selling things just to turn around and say nevermind but it looks like that's the best deal i'm gonna get when it comes right down to it. sorry.

This is in his kaminari thread.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #48
frownonfun

yeah i been on a little big planet binge the last couple days so sorry for the delay in replying.

i guess at the end of the day i would like to have this kit on my car. that's why i bought it when no one else would. but since my dealership tried the install, and said the bracket didn't fit, i been a little apprehensive about spending anymore money to have someone else try and put it on. which is why i was selling it. but if lilredrocket is willing to help me out on the install then i'd like to go ahead and give it another try. it's not too far a drive and my wife has family up that way anyhow.

and idk it still may not fit because of some slight engine bay variation between the '09 and the older models. but that's something i'd like to know for sure instead of just taking my local service departments word for it. i should be going up to dallas on the 18th of this month. then i'll know for sure what i'm doing with this thing.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:06 PM   #49
PETERPOOP

well im sure if it doesn't fit the 09s in the end ( no matter what fabrication is done ), you will end up selling it. :P
Old 09-02-2009, 11:19 PM   #50
ozmdd
Reluctantly Crouched...

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB M/T
Let me know when you're coming to do the install and I'll help out.
ozmdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #51
lilredrocket
Slowy getting there

Drives: 08 Liftback
He's coming up on the 18th the more the marrier kind of...
Old 09-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #52
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
True, but he said this yesterday. :P

This is in his kaminari thread.
Oops, I want that kit so bad. I guess he's right, if it doesn't fit 09, what's the point for me to buy it then.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #53
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
My question is 'Why wouldn't it fit the 09s?' Nothing has changed.

Good luck with this. I'm as anxious as everyone else to see a non-Blitz SC install done.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #54
frownonfun

yeah i don't know why it wouldn't fit an 09 but that's the story i got. anyway i don't think i wanna go trying to fabricate anything to fit my car either so if it doesn't fit then i'll end up selling obviously.