Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #37
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Captavise,

I can't beleive you are still wanting to be a member here after we treated you so badly (according to the crap you posted on Toyota nation). Please, go away and stay away. you've been told your not welcome here and as to why.

Do us all a favor, take your pc down to the ocean and throw it in. I was going to say take a bath and put your pc in the water with you but that would be nasty so I won't say it.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
Old 12-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #38
pinoypizzaboy

Drives: 08 toyota yaris LB
is this guy really that bad lol? so much hate in this thread. i love it!!
Old 12-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #39
Stargate YARlantIS

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Ok, listen, it's not that I'm lazy and don't want to re-enter my info again....but really? how many chances has this clown had? The fox is cute and looks cuddly until he attacks your chickens! We YW members don't want to be attacked anymore!

Then the mods decide to post the announcement yesterday about the childish remarks and comments....How do you think we feel when this guy seems to circumvent the registration process and show up repeatedly....Of course we shall have animosity towards him. Of course we want his info displayed for all to see... But in reality, it won't happen. History does infact repeat itself.. I agree w/ whomever stated that it should be up to us w/ a thumbs up or thumbs down vote. Let the PEOPLE VOTE! It is our right as YW members, our right as Americans and to our allies abroad!

AND TO CAVEAPTISE or however you spell it... "YOU ARE EITHER FOR US OR AGAINST US..." -GWB

There is no straddling of the preverbial fence here.

I find this site very helpful and informative.

Mods,
Please don't allow him back, my plea to you....PLEASE! Do the right thing.

Peace, Love and Good Smoke!
--Tommy Chong
Old 12-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #40
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
I think the consensus is he does not come back, and even though I am new, I will agree with it simply based on his comments on the other forum that I posted earlier. The biggest liars are always the most sincere when they want something. Maybe I am just an old skeptic, but I've seen this approach used too many times and rarely does it end positively. I am a believer in second chances but this guy seems to have had his second, third, fourth and more on here and he's blown every one of them. It is much like the folks I used to have to put on the weight management program when I was a commander, every month they would look me straight in the eye and swear they were going to lose weight, and when we brought them in 30 days later then usually gained more. And in as much as I hate to admit it, every person I gave a "second chance" ended up blowing it. They will say anything to get what they want, but when it comes time for them to uphold their end of the bargain, they fall short.

Sorry man, you had your second and subsequent chances on here, and you blew it. Time to go somewhere else.

M2
Old 12-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #41
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Boys........it's time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_XbICwVJ6I

Old 12-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #42
Stargate YARlantIS

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
KC....I'll join the posse :) lol

Peace, Love and Good Smoke!
--Tommy Chong
Old 12-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #43
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
Captavise,

I can't beleive you are still wanting to be a member here after we treated you so badly (according to the crap you posted on Toyota nation). Please, go away and stay away. you've been told your not welcome here and as to why.

Do us all a favor, take your pc down to the ocean and throw it in. I was going to say take a bath and put your pc in the water with you but that would be nasty so I won't say it.
+1

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
Old 12-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #44
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
fail.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #45
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
ps: toyota nation seemed to you like you why dont take up permanent cyber residence there, why here, im sure both websites have similar topics. I mean I know yarisworld is more awesome but ..... you had your chance and now your pushing it.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:02 AM   #46
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
As much as I hate this nonsense, Charles is right. He will do what ever it takes to keep coming back here, and annoy us. BUT, on the bright side of things, he is starting off to a good start (he did before though).
Old 12-02-2008, 01:08 AM   #47
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Hey CLOSED! I dare all of you to post something Yaris-related right now. RIGHT NOW.
Closed Thread