Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #37
gid

Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback
refers to a congregation at the " the church of later day shitters " , guess you have to be on this end to understand it . Religion can be quite deep .
gid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #38
b_hickman11

Drives: 08 Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddongbap View Post
Okay, I'm going to ask this in all seriousness, because I haven't been on the build section in great detail. But how does it suck?
One example.....in my region all Yaris's come with the $349 vehicle shield package wether you want it or not. But it doesnt tell you that when you "build your own." Also, on the 2008 Sedan under "build your own," it has the option to add the extra airbags.....but guess what! You cant get them. Toyota doesnt ship Yaris with that option to GST. Thats just to name a couple. There are many more examples.
b_hickman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #39
b_hickman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddongbap View Post
Last I checked, I didn't exactly go and make fun of his music choice. He didn't go on Toyota.com. He came here to ask for answers, instead of looking it up. I have some reasoning to back up what I said.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Except that it was supposed to be insulting in some form.
In a lot of cases, this site is more informative than Toyota.com
Old 01-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #40
b_hickman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
maybe it wouldnt be if you knew how to actually use it.....

anyways, ive said this once, ill say it again, ubet..your annoying
Ok, mr. "build your own" master, how do you fix this "build your own" problem.

I want to "build my own" 2008 Sedan with the power package and nothing else. You go to the dealer and show them what you built and they say, "You can't get one without the vehicle shield package. So since you know how to "actually use it," how do you fix that?
Old 01-21-2009, 11:38 PM   #41
ddongbap
Banned

Drives: yw calls me douche and racist.
Oh ok. I didn't know it did that. I never used the Build feature, except to see what colors I can get. But doesn't the standard feature show what it'll come with? Since the airbags are now standard?
ddongbap is offline   Reply With Quote