Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #127
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb

Ok, this picture is an exaggeration, but this is my complaint. Clean your car off before you drive after it snows. I can't stand not being able to see the car in front of me because you neglected to clean off the top of your car, and snow flying off at the speed of a hurricane. Even in my Jeep, I took the extra 3 minutes it takes to clean of the top, even though it stood at 7 feet tall. Despite the annoying factor, it is dangerous to all who are behind you. Throw in some ice on top and you have the makings of a severe accident caused by you.

Last edited by KCALB SIRAY; 01-20-2009 at 04:27 PM.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #128
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

....and turn on your freakin lights when it's raining!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #129
gid

Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback
saran wrap !!! Drives me nuts when it clings together while trying to prep for the micowave . That's just cruel for us hungry souls .
gid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #130
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Guess what today is.........it's not Christmas so take your effin lights down!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:02 PM   #131
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
grrr iv managed to not see my evil stepmother for like 8 years. but now my father is bringing her with him to see me today along with my aunt whos husband just died and i havent seen her in 17 yrs(since we first moved to california.. and they only lived in redondo beach, like 4 miles away!)

i told my dad i wasnt comfortable seeing them.. so now the asshole is bringing them to me.. godeffing damnit! cheating effing bastard.. sometimes i really effing hate him. The only good things he ever did was donate sperm to create me and move us to california.

dvlnblkdrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #132
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post

Ok, this picture is an exaggeration, but this is my complaint. Clean your car off before you drive after it snows. I can't stand not being able to see the car in front of me because you neglected to clean off the top of your car, and snow flying off at the speed of a hurricane. Even in my Jeep, I took the extra 3 minutes it takes to clean of the top, even though it stood at 7 feet tall. Despite the annoying factor, it is dangerous to all who are behind you. Throw in some ice on top and you have the makings of a severe accident caused by you.
It's the law in most states and can result in a ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
....and turn on your freakin lights when it's raining!
Daytime Running Lights FTW

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #133
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
What's wrong, dvn, afraid that they might turn out to be human? Oh, the terror of it all: or have you long since made up your mind, or closed it? Just curious...
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #134
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

no.. my step mother would pawn off her grandchildren onto me to watch them as if im some sort of free babysitter for her grand brats and my dad just doesnt know how to keep it in his pants.. the reason we moved out here is because he promised my mom that he wouldnt cheat again, so it was a last ditch effort to save their marriage. within 6 months he was cheating again.. and within 5 years they were divorced and a yr later he married the lady he was cheating on my mom with.. planned the wedding in front of me and then forgot to invite me. so now he is on his third failing marriage. He still gives my mom money every month for me(although im 24) and visits me like once a month or so.. so i dont knock him too much for trying to make up for it all..

forgot to also mention that the day i was born, he had my 2 sisters in the car with him and he stopped at his girlfriends house for some fun while my sisters waited in the car... ON THE DAY I WAS BORN!!!!!

I love my father, but i dont respect him at all for the poor choices he has made without thinking about the family hes affecting.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:29 PM   #135
jinxor

Drives: Yaris 3dr YRS
thats bad... my uncle got married second time because he couldnt take it any more being with my first aunt. There was nothing wrong with her.. .she was a really sweet soul...
But then, he got married to a girl who is 24 years younger than her.... 24 years...
Now my aunt is the same age as me, and my uncle is like around the age of my mom...
what a friggin idiot~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
they look in and i tell them "come on man, its stock, its slow, look its ricy as fuck, look at the fur, im a ricer man"
jinxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:35 PM   #136
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

my dads twin brother, both his 1st wife and second wife had the same first name.. when he passed away, there was a brawl at the funeral.. and then i found out that my dads half brother decided to sleep with one of those wives after all was said n done.. and i think he still sees her!!!!

although it still doesnt beat my sisters dad's family.. theres a diabetic alcoholic incestuous uncle on that side..

Old 01-26-2009, 11:41 PM   #137
jinxor

life is soo effing complicated nowadays.....
I guess it was much simpler in the early human days... lolz

Quote:
they look in and i tell them "come on man, its stock, its slow, look its ricy as fuck, look at the fur, im a ricer man"
Old 01-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #138
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

yup.. thats y im just gonna disassociate myself from most of my family once i move out...

Old 01-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #139
jinxor

i guess that will help... it did for me... I moved out when i was 18.... now i live by myself and there is less complications around me... .I can do whatever, whenever I want

Quote:
Old 01-26-2009, 11:55 PM   #140
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

id move out now if i could afford it.. the place i want to move into though is 1600 for a 1 bedroom...

Old 01-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #141
TLyttle

Hm. Sure makes me wonder what I look like to some of my ex relatives, including my kids. However, what they think just isn't that important to me; what's past is past, and I can change none of it. I do know that my son is bitter and won't talk to me: his problem, because I know the facts of my separation from them rather than the poisonous comments made by my ex. There are two sides to every situation, plus the fact that people don't change just because they get married, or have kids, or move: they were that way before. I knew my ex was lazy before I married her, I just didn't realise how lazy, nor what effect it would have on our relationship.

Absolutely move out, even if you have to set your sights a bit lower. Not everyone starts out where they believe they should be...
Old 01-27-2009, 09:38 PM   #142
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

all of the facts about my parents divorce have been confirmed with my father.. he had basically done the same to his first wife, and is still trying to make it up to his first daughter.. shes more forgiving than i am. after finding out that information, i can no longer picture myself as daddys little girl like i once was.. now i can barely face him. once makes someone human.. doing something repeatedly makes someone hurtful and a jerk. hell it seems thats all that has ever been in my life.. maybe theres just no hope left for mankind..

Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #143
jinxor

Thats not true dvln.... there is always good in the world... the 0only problem is that when we are in deep sh!t we dont really have the feeling to l0ok at the good in the world...
Everything looks friggin annoying...

Quote:
Old 01-27-2009, 11:36 PM   #144
TLyttle

True 'nuff, jinxor... Maybe it's time for a clean slate. I did that some decades ago: new town, new relationships, new friends, new climate, new look altogether. At your age, it is quite easy, and the results are normally very good: it allows for you to get a whole new grip on who you really are, and make the past far less important. Please consider it, life could improve a lot, and if it is necessary to return to your past, it will be easier and more objective. Just my 2c Canadian...