Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #127
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
as for my vote I'll go along with Vallejo though SF is fun.....but have to get away from hometown some time right? haha

I wish i could put the blue film back on my headlights but not for another $65 haha
Old 04-25-2007, 08:20 PM   #128
Chiefy707
XBox360 Fanboy

Drives: 07 Bayou Blue LB
Send a message via AIM to Chiefy707
Dammit this thread is becoming AIM! I'll post, read another thread, comeback here and find my post replied to... more than once!

Anyways I was wondering what do you guys want to end up doing to your Yaris? Will you keep it as a daily driver? A weekend toy? A trailer bitch showcar?
I'll start:

Daily driven 07 hatch future mods (hopefully):
Exterior
-17" Tenzo DC5's
-Kaminari bodykit
-OEM Canadian Toyota foglights
-JDM Vitz RS taillights
-CQ Lighting HID's
Interior
-Red interior light kit for the rear
-Greddy Informeter or Blitz RVIT MMD
-A1 Electric power locks and windows
Drivetrain
-TRD drop in air filter, no CAI for me
-TRD short shifter

I don't care for ICE so long as I can hear what's playing with the windows down on the freeway. I can actually get the rims, tails, and MMD right now but me and my GF are arguing over the money. If anything I will at least get the MMD since I need a tach.

Something I'm always daydreaming about is a 2zzGE swap which actually isn't out of the question. My 2nd car is a 03 Matrix XRS that's almost paid for and I want to get rid of. It has over 120K miles so it would be useless as a trade in. Still, it's just a daydream because I would still need to rebuild the engine and tranny. That and I turn something that was once fuel friendly into something that isn't. Plus the 2zz uses a throttle cable so a swap wouldn't be smog legal. I can daydream though right? A 2zz Yaris would be the ultimate sleeper.

-Tinted windows
-Blue interior light kit
-TRD suspension (shocks and struts)
-TRD Sport Muffler
-Cheap ass Ebay OEM style foglights that no longer work (after a month!) and ALWAYS fill with freaking water
Chiefy707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #129
yrsdrgn

I'm just going to keep mine as a daily driven Yari.

other than that I'm set. if i tried doing body kit I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to make it up my driveway and it'd be one of the cars to be damaged in a parking lot around here.

hehe let's hold off on our current/future upgrades for this thread until we have the meet hehe we can discuss the mods then yes yes? hehe until then, we can think of questions to ask each other haha.

Last edited by yrsdrgn; 04-26-2007 at 12:31 AM.
yrsdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #130
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefy707 View Post
BTW Kaotik, I just saw your Eclipse of Sac post... nice.
YOU LOOKED!? why you little...lol... j/k. thanks.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #131
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsdrgn View Post
as for my vote I'll go along with Vallejo though SF is fun.....but have to get away from hometown some time right? haha

I wish i could put the blue film back on my headlights but not for another $65 haha
damn!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:07 AM   #132
GuySmily

Drives: 2005 Toyota MR2
Oh ha you work at the L&L by Subway/Frys? My gf lives in Natomas off Club Center. She has a blazing blue LB. Dealer just installed her TRD shocks/springs, spoiler, etc..

I've seen a billion sedans around, as well as a white LB that lives across the street from her, and a blazing blue LB that's always on Del Paso near Safeway.

Anyway, she's been begging me to take her to SF. It'd be cool to meet some other Yaris owners (even though we'd probably take my MR2), whether here in Sac or down by the bay.

So how about picking a weekend to get together on.. Maybe in a couple Saturdays or something.
GuySmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:55 PM   #133
yrsdrgn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuySmily View Post
Oh ha you work at the L&L by Subway/Frys? My gf lives in Natomas off Club Center. She has a blazing blue LB. Dealer just installed her TRD shocks/springs, spoiler, etc..

I've seen a billion sedans around, as well as a white LB that lives across the street from her, and a blazing blue LB that's always on Del Paso near Safeway.

Anyway, she's been begging me to take her to SF. It'd be cool to meet some other Yaris owners (even though we'd probably take my MR2), whether here in Sac or down by the bay.

So how about picking a weekend to get together on.. Maybe in a couple Saturdays or something.
hehe more votes for SF!!! ^^
Old 04-26-2007, 02:24 PM   #134
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:

heh, nope, i work at the same plaza as that Blazing Blue LB. i work at the L&L across Hollywood Videos. wait, does your girlfriend live off of Greg Thatch Circle? the only blazing blue LB that i ever see is the one without the hubcaps on. cool, cool, got pics of her LB?

but yeah, was that invite for me? if so, then yeah, but i work on Saturdays, so it'd have to be after 4:00pm. just lemme know.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:39 AM   #135
yrsdrgn

Where is every other Yari owner in Cali?!?!?!

Yari pride, please don't hide, even though it's stock it's still yo ride!!!!

Need more people for this get together and more voting!!!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 03:23 AM   #136
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsdrgn View Post
Where is every other Yari owner in Cali?!?!?!

Yari pride, please don't hide, even though it's stock it's still yo ride!!!!

Need more people for this get together and more voting!!!!!
agree with ya there.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:44 PM   #137
GuySmily

Drives: 2005 Toyota MR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
heh, nope, i work at the same plaza as that Blazing Blue LB. i work at the L&L across Hollywood Videos. wait, does your girlfriend live off of Greg Thatch Circle? the only blazing blue LB that i ever see is the one without the hubcaps on. cool, cool, got pics of her LB?

but yeah, was that invite for me? if so, then yeah, but i work on Saturdays, so it'd have to be after 4:00pm. just lemme know.
Oh I completely forgot there's an L&L right there, and it's closer to her house too =p She lives off of Club Center Dr, but her car is garage-kept so you won't see it much. My mr2 is sits in the driveway when I visit her.

I wasn't thinking of anything specific. Whether we do a mini sac meet at your work or everyone goes down to SF for a BBQ at the park or whatever.. I don't even have a Yaris. Just trying to help out =p
GuySmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:19 PM   #138
yrsdrgn

Quote:
Oh I completely forgot there's an L&L right there, and it's closer to her house too =p She lives off of Club Center Dr, but her car is garage-kept so you won't see it much. My mr2 is sits in the driveway when I visit her.

I wasn't thinking of anything specific. Whether we do a mini sac meet at your work or everyone goes down to SF for a BBQ at the park or whatever.. I don't even have a Yaris. Just trying to help out =p
haha bro, your girl has a yaris so you're invited...at least you care about the meet. Mad props to ya
Old 04-28-2007, 01:14 AM   #139
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:

hahaha, i met barebonedvitz at my work. i just posted a paper talking about YW onto that blazing blue LB down the street from me. hahaha. don't even know who they are, but oh well. represent YW.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:17 AM   #140
yrsdrgn

not many Yaris LB or sedans here in my area so there no point for making a flier
Old 04-28-2007, 01:18 AM   #141
Kaotic Lazagna

haha, i just wrote something down on some college-rule paper after work and slapped that sucker onto the front windshield. hahaha...
Old 04-28-2007, 01:24 AM   #142
yrsdrgn

haha nice. the ghetto way.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:25 AM   #143
Kaotic Lazagna

yup, got off work, drove to their house, wrote the note, and bam, hopefully another member. hahaha.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:26 AM   #144
yrsdrgn

nice. need more votes!!!! LOL