Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 12:42 AM   #145
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
Oh FUCK yeah... that is the single Hottest thing a woman can say to man...

Woman, If you were here right now I would have you bent over my Yaris screaming out my name, waking my Neighbors, as I am spanking that FINE little ass of yours!

FUCK THAT'S HOT!

say it again!

yes your highness

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:14 AM   #146
jenarae

Drives: No more Yaris!
lol WOW, a lot went on while I was at work, eh?
Old 09-25-2007, 01:18 AM   #147
jeremyshay

Drives: 07 Meteorite Metalic Liftback
Send a message via AIM to jeremyshay
Quote:
Oh FUCK yeah... that is the single Hottest thing a woman can say to man...

Woman, If you were here right now I would have you bent over my Yaris screaming out my name, waking my Neighbors, as I am spanking that FINE little ass of yours!

FUCK THAT'S HOT!

say it again!

...takes a bath...
Old 09-25-2007, 01:46 AM   #148
cute_lil_yaris

Drives: Polar White 2007 Yaris LB
Wowwww! LMAO!! What a thread! this is too funny!
I finally found out how I can see new posts, so now Im up to speed. (Im not very computer/internet literate, LMAO)

First off.... Ladies, you are all hotties! And the fact that we are all Yaris owners makes us even hotter! ; )
everyone is self conscious to a certain extent. I dont care who you are...there is something about yourself you dont particularly care for. LOL. Even models have their insecurities (I know because I used to be one). and Im probably the most self conscious one in this group LOL. But I feel that all of our differences is what makes each and every one of us beautiful. Lets face it...the world would be boring as hell if we all looked the same, even if we all were Angelina Joli's. LOL

So embrace your beauty ladies!! We are all queens here!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:48 AM   #149
cute_lil_yaris

Drives: Polar White 2007 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamilR View Post
Ok I have the solution to declare a winner....NAKED TWISTER covered in oil!!!! or it might be better to close this stupid thread

jajaja!! what a very creative solution. LMAO!
Old 09-25-2007, 03:16 AM   #150
black2yaris
The Man In Black Lives

Drives: Black Sand Pearl L/B 'o7
Why close it .. we're just now starting to have some fun !!
2007 2 door hatchback in Black Sand Pearl, A/T,rear spoiler,front & rear JDM badges,TRD CAI,TRD rear sway bar,exhaust tip,sill protectors,heximats,under dash blue LED's,short rubber ant,rear bumper protector,Toyota thin 7 spoke alloy wheels,pwr pkg,ABS,side curtain airbags,rear defogger,fog lights,mud guards,TYC tail lights,shift knob,tint all windows,security sys,keyless entry,clear paint protection all exposed front surfaces,TRD fuel cap,rubber dash & g/b mats
Old 09-25-2007, 09:21 AM   #151
SailDesign

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by black2yaris View Post
Why close it .. we're just now starting to have some fun !!
And that there is the best time to close it. - while it is still fun, and not when JenaRae and SherryBerry are at each others' throats with knives drawn.
Remember it for the fun it was, not the mess it will become....
Old 09-25-2007, 09:39 AM   #152
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_lil_yaris View Post
First off.... Ladies, you are all hotties! And the fact that we are all Yaris owners makes us even hotter! ; )

everyone is self conscious to a certain extent. I dont care who you are...there is something about yourself you dont particularly care for. LOL. Even models have their insecurities (I know because I used to be one). and Im probably the most self conscious one in this group LOL. But I feel that all of our differences is what makes each and every one of us beautiful. Lets face it...the world would be boring as hell if we all looked the same, even if we all were Angelina Joli's. LOL

So embrace your beauty ladies!! We are all queens here!
Welcome to YW... You Rock!

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:55 AM   #153
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Drives: Willow is a '07 Red Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
hahahaha Jena is funny. Calling sherryberry out on the attention whore thing. brava!

Also........

Quote:
And No one will pick my Queen... She will reveal herself to all of us!
GOT IT!
I own a 3 foot bong named Sasha, a vaporizer named Vlad the Inhaler, a mini steel pipe I call the Rocket, a small glass pipe I call "The Small One" and a larger glass pipe I call "The Big One."

so.....do I win Queen of Drugs? Cuz that one I will fight for.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:58 AM   #154
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by death is my gift View Post
hahahaha Jena is funny. Calling sherryberry out on the attention whore thing. brava!

Also........

I own a 3 foot bong named Sasha, a vaporizer named Vlad the Inhaler, a mini steel pipe I call the Rocket, a small glass pipe I call "The Small One" and a larger glass pipe I call "The Big One."

I knew it was you Death... Somehow, I always Knew... We should celebrate by ripping on Vlad the Inhaler... I LOVES IT!

Can I suck on your Piece Death? I promise you'll like it!

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:24 AM   #155
jenarae

Drives: No more Yaris!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
And that there is the best time to close it. - while it is still fun, and not when JenaRae and SherryBerry are at each others' throats with knives drawn.
Remember it for the fun it was, not the mess it will become....

haha, we are not at each others throats....anymore. jk
Old 09-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #156
sherryberry

Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
yup we called truce.

is it wrong to be an attention whore online? it's the internet. you can be anything you want on it.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:39 AM   #157
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by death is my gift View Post

Also........

pictures!!
Old 09-25-2007, 12:22 PM   #158
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryberry View Post
yup we called truce.

is it wrong to be an attention whore online? it's the internet. you can be anything you want on it.
I think being a whore online is fine.......somewhere else. This is a car forum. Yeah we talk about other things but sometimes things should be left alone.

This is the internet, I can be an asshole if I want.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #159
sherryberry

well if I come across as an attention whore then that's fine. not like i'm worried about what anyone here thinks of me since no one knows me in real life. I'm just enjoying the forums and the people.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:42 PM   #160
YarisTom73
46 and 2, just ahead...

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
I never took what Sherry said as being an attention whore; on the contrary, I took as it was: I don't really understand when the preferred manner of presenting onesself to a group of peers involved self-promotion, as opposed to simply being modest and running the risk of being labeled an attention whore. In other words, if a person doesn't think they're a queen, then they must be pining for attention? I don't see that at all! I think that simply provoking problems for everyone. Get off your high horse, Christ people.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #161
YarisTom73
46 and 2, just ahead...

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
And one last commentary: I PM'd a mod about closing this ages ago. Why the Hell do we have moderators if they don't moderate?? My last post on this stupid thread
Old 09-25-2007, 01:47 PM   #162
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Alright. I'll probably get banned for this but here goes:
YarisTom73, are you kidding? 90% of Sherryberrys post are fishing for comments from the guys. Don't believe me? Check out the majority of her posts on this entire forum. I know she is beloved around these parts that's why I never came out and said anything directly.......until now. I understand this is a public forum and people's opinions of things will differ from minute to minute. However, I get a bit tired of the "look at me I'm a hot chick and I need affirmation from the guys to reassure my self esteem" bullshit. I should have said something earlier but I like this place a lot. I've learned a lot from it. I also know how almost every guy here has her back. Why? Because she contributes so much to Yaris World? Yeah, that's probably it.

Mods,
I apologize for the drama, but I am not going to be called out for being on a "high horse" when I know damn well this situation bothers others on this forum.