Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-12-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
2012 Quincy WA Farmers Appreciation Car show pics

As I was getting a quote for my magnaflow exhaust the muffler shop had flyers up for some upcoming local shows. Most are usually reserved only for classic, American cars so I got excited that this one was open. Only had about a day to get the car as show ready as possible but I felt up for the event having put my new bumper on. Unfortunately the foreign category was for ALL years of foreign and there was only one trophy per category. A very beautiful mint '63 Jaguar took the trophy for foreign over another similar jag, a few opels, MGs, two supras and probably a couple others. The car show was a benefit event with over $3,200 raised for a children's hospital.

Anyway, here are the pictures! A few of my personal favorites were the killer Rat rod with tons of detail (pictures don't do it true justice), the Galaxie (have a soft spot for them as I own a '71), a very tricked out ford courier p/u, and a supercharged very clean '50s Bel Aire (unsure of year although I know it wasn't a '57).

Here are the pics!

supra shot

Although not in the show a new dodge dart

The shift boot cover.. was a real boot.

The '63 Jag that took the trophy for import

The lone Maverick at the end of the row

This thing flew past me, uphill in a passing lane and I was going 80mph. Show AND go.

Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote