Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #37
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
exactly.. so what's our next topic of discussion??

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #38
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by death is my gift View Post
It's us caddy women jammin' up your lines sir. Please forgive us.
There are a couple of things I would like to jump on with you ladies... and I'll give you a hint, It aint your lines!

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:15 PM   #39
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Drives: Willow is a '07 Red Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
My ingrown toe nail. GO!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:16 PM   #40
jenarae

Drives: No more Yaris!
Quote:
My ingrown toe nail. GO!

Those suck!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:17 PM   #41
sherryberry

Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
Quote:
My ingrown toe nail. GO!
got pics?

Old 09-20-2007, 05:17 PM   #42
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
There are a couple of things I would like to jump on with you ladies... and I'll give you a hint, It aint your lines!

Whoa Nutz, that almost worked.................on me!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #43
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryberry View Post
got pics?
haha, Okay sherry, i was kidding. No such toe nail exist...anymore.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #44
black2yaris
The Man In Black Lives

Drives: Black Sand Pearl L/B 'o7
come on ! we only got 2 sets of pix ,put or shut up !
2007 2 door hatchback in Black Sand Pearl, A/T,rear spoiler,front & rear JDM badges,TRD CAI,TRD rear sway bar,exhaust tip,sill protectors,heximats,under dash blue LED's,short rubber ant,rear bumper protector,Toyota thin 7 spoke alloy wheels,pwr pkg,ABS,side curtain airbags,rear defogger,fog lights,mud guards,TYC tail lights,shift knob,tint all windows,security sys,keyless entry,clear paint protection all exposed front surfaces,TRD fuel cap,rubber dash & g/b mats
Old 09-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #45
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
I love this place!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:55 PM   #46
sherryberry

has kurokoma-kun ever put her pic up? ever? i wanna see.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:28 PM   #47
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Whoa Nutz, that almost worked.................on me!
Death, I know I'm wearing you down...

Sooner or later you will give into my Animal-listic Charm!

Grrr...Baby

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 09-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #48
black2yaris
The Man In Black Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryberry View Post
has kurokoma-kun ever put her pic up? ever? i wanna see.
Yeah we want to see her !
2007 2 door hatchback in Black Sand Pearl, A/T,rear spoiler,front & rear JDM badges,TRD CAI,TRD rear sway bar,exhaust tip,sill protectors,heximats,under dash blue LED's,short rubber ant,rear bumper protector,Toyota thin 7 spoke alloy wheels,pwr pkg,ABS,side curtain airbags,rear defogger,fog lights,mud guards,TYC tail lights,shift knob,tint all windows,security sys,keyless entry,clear paint protection all exposed front surfaces,TRD fuel cap,rubber dash & g/b mats
Old 09-20-2007, 07:05 PM   #49
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Yeah, I'm not in this little contest.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:12 PM   #50
SeansGirl0604
Love this itty bitty car!

Drives: Polar White 2007 Hatchback
Send a message via MSN to SeansGirl0604
Not feeling the need to participate as far as pics are concerned, but this thread is hilarious. :o)
Old 09-20-2007, 09:49 PM   #51
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
WOW... I finally decieded to read this thread... does not seem like a good idea to me parading the women of the board around like that, pretty degrading don't you think.... if you were realy judging them on WHO they are you would never of asked for a picture
Old 09-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #52
xed

Drives: '08 Polar White 3dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
WOW... I finally decieded to read this thread... does not seem like a good idea to me parading the women of the board around like that, pretty degrading don't you think.... if you were realy judging them on WHO they are you would never of asked for a picture
Agreed. It would be much more interesting to have people do something like "get some play-dough and then make something that you think is interesting in 5 minutes or less; no cheating allowed; strict 5 minute time limit".

I think that would give you more insight into a person than a picture.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:08 PM   #53
black2yaris
The Man In Black Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
now come on , don't you want to see a photo of the women of YW ? as for parading them around where did that come from ? this is no meat show ,He asked for a pix of the person with their Yarii ..this anit a beauty contest .. Hey even the Gay guy's can post a pix if they want to be " Queen of YW "

I guess yer right thou, some assbite will make a rude comment like that one guy did about that chick who was showing off her new Yaris on the other thread . i guess you can't blame the women from being shy after that ...

love the New Title & Logo ;-}
Old 09-20-2007, 10:14 PM   #54
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:
Originally Posted by xed View Post
Agreed. It would be much more interesting to have people do something like "get some play-dough and then make something that you think is interesting in 5 minutes or less; no cheating allowed; strict 5 minute time limit".

I think that would give you more insight into a person than a picture.
much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by black2yaris View Post
now come on , don't you want to see a photo of the women of YW ? as for parading them around where did that come from ? this is no meat show ,He asked for a pix of the person with their Yarii ..this anit a beauty contest .. Hey even the Gay guy's can post a pix if they want to be " Queen of YW "

I guess yer right thou, some assbite will make a rude comment like that one guy did about that chick who was showing off her new Yaris on the other thread . i guess you can't blame the women from being shy after that ...

love the New Title & Logo ;-}
Hey I may be a dick, nazi... or what ever they want to call me for the day but one think that realy bothers me is when women are treated at a different standard than men, this goes both ways they should not be held to any higher or lower standards just because they are women. I also strongly believe in shared responcabilty in the household, cooking and cleaning is not just for women