Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Yaris TS Talk
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-27-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
shtou

Drives: YARIS TS 1.8
Full auto electric window

Hey friends, i'm asking you if somebody knows if it possible to make the passenger windows works full auto like the driver's windows.You know that our car has only in front electrical windows and only the driver's windows is full auto and illuminated button.does anybody knows a solution for this?i wonder if i would try with another windows's driver button to replace the passenger button it would work full auto?

another thing.does anybody of you installed an alarm module(or an entire alarm system) which "knows" to close the windows(electrical of course) when close the car?My TS is with keyless system and maybe with this system it is possible not working such a module?
Thanks.
waiting for your suggestion.
shtou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Here's a PDF that I put together for Mgargano, who installed the DEI 530T Auto window module, which allows two windows to do both auto up and auto down. If you have a 4 or 5 door, you can use two modules:

The Yaris is a "Type A" system, so set switch 5 to the OFF poistion.

For the Resistance setting, use the following: SW1-OFF, SW2-ON, SW3-ON, SW4-ON, SW5-OFF

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/att...2&d=1253493376
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
hey Scott I want my windows to come down and up when i click the Aux button on he remote starter clicker. any ideas?
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
hey Scott I want my windows to come down and up when i click the Aux button on he remote starter clicker. any ideas?
That same module will do exactly that. It either can either auto open/close by quick press of the window switch or by input from a remote starter.
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
That same module will do exactly that. It either can either auto open/close by quick press of the window switch or by input from a remote starter.
how do i link it to my remote?
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:59 PM   #6
Kaeon

Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
Here's a PDF that I put together for Mgargano, who installed the DEI 530T Auto window module, which allows two windows to do both auto up and auto down. If you have a 4 or 5 door, you can use two modules:

The Yaris is a "Type A" system, so set switch 5 to the OFF poistion.

For the Resistance setting, use the following: SW1-OFF, SW2-ON, SW3-ON, SW4-ON, SW5-OFF

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/att...2&d=1253493376
I tried these resistance settings however my passenger window goes down a bit then stops. I have to re-engage the button at least five times to get the window all the way down. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 05-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #7
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeon View Post
I tried these resistance settings however my passenger window goes down a bit then stops. I have to re-engage the button at least five times to get the window all the way down. Anyone have any ideas?
Try the different settings in the DEI manual until you find the ones that work for your car. Resistance will vary based on age and lubricant state for the power window motors.