Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2006, 11:02 PM   #11
Adriaan
In between cities

Drives: 2006 yaris ce
hey guys, when i when to chose my car they has just got that option and it was on a showroom 5 door rs car. i was supposely the first person to get it for the yaris. Most buyers the yaris is just a eveyday car so why spend that kind of money for the interior and also in winter it very cold. Not all dealer have thsi option, the dealer i when to is a complete dealership with body, service, and there own aftermarket installer place, and is also an autorize trd dealership. I though all toyota dealership were. Not sure in ontario has this option. My total price for the car was 20,000$ fully loader, with rally spoiler & fog light on order, leather interior which includes seats, headrest and door side panels. Also with extra disability insurance due to the type of work i do. Minus my trade in of my paseo for 2000$. The orginal showroom car it was on is still at the dealership doesn't seem like the leather option is popular on for this car. we'll see at least i know i'm one in a million for now.
Adriaan is offline   Reply With Quote